My 1st Progress Thread - New Domed Gel 3D Reg plates

LiamGTR

think this would look better with morrettes than projectors IMO and MAYBE a black ghia grill...not sure on that tho. if your keeping the no spoiler look get rid of the wiper n washer jet and smooth the holes over. looks really aggressive once lowered (more so than with a spoiler IMO)

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, im thinking twice about getting them, its going to leave me with hardly nothing for the rest of the month, and even then im not going to have them fitted! when i get my lights

is that lowering springs you mean? sell your standard ones theres 20 odd quid in your pocket :)

if your changing the shocks its a piece of pee to do yourself. i had no help and my first time trying it only took me a few hours :)

And i'm definitely sticking with projectors, I dn't really like morettes and want to keep with the curves at the front of the car and morettes are "bumpy" so to speak

Yea its shocks & springs, I was thinking of selling my steelies aswell but aaron sys i'll need them come winter, and when Iget my wheels painted im going to need some wheels to roll around on, lol

And i'm definitely sticking with projectors, I dn't really like morettes and want to keep with the curves at the front of the car and morettes are "bumpy" so to speak

Yea its shocks & springs, I was thinking of selling my steelies aswell but aaron sys i'll need them come winter, and when Iget my wheels painted im going to need some wheels to roll around on, lol

you putting steelies back on in winter? why? mondeos arnt worth loads and you can always refurb them after winter!

i can see your reasoning for wanting them when your refurbingtho.

selling standard head lights and standard shocks you'l make 50 odd quid to go in your pocket remember!!!

Colour coded is ext on the list, and what spoilers do you have? The standard ones with/without the support in the middle & 3rd brake light?

Carl as saying they look nice without spoilers yesterday, and it is, but im thinking of a lower cossie, or standard.

standerd one just like on my car

i want a cabby one without support lol