finally got my new project :)

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting there mate!

Interested to see how you're going to get round the brake servo issue, doesn't look like fun :nutter:

Should look uber aggressive from the front!

yeh, tis going to be abit of a mission i think, i'v got an idea that will hopfully work, but if not i'll have to go with the more expensive option B, just need to wait for a delivery now :mellow:

im not sure how im going to go about doing the front tbh, think i might just have to leave it to a body shop, look's to me (altho you can see in the pic's) like the front bumper will need to be chopped in half and extended by a couple of inch's so the side's of the bumper suit the wideness of the arch's... will have to play that one by ear for now...

looks good, if i was away from my newborn for this extent my misses would kill me, ur so lucky lol.

it's all good, only really go down on saturday's, or on the odd day i dont have any work to do :P mrs is going back to work soon so i'll have to baby sit, so i dout il get much done soon ;(

Fiarly taking shape :)

getting there eh :)

looking cool as feck mate , should hammer up the road a fair bit too once its up and runnin :D

only thing i think it needs is smoked front lights , evil as hell :ninja:

cheers dude, smoked front light's?? you mean headlight's or the fog's and indi's? have been toying with the idea of tinting the fog's and indi's, HID conversion is on the card's for the headlight's...

very nice mate, and you can never take enough pics!

cheers fella, i'll be taking alot more now i have a decent camera :thumb:

can you get the hid kit to fit the fog's aswel then? could be a plan that :)

im still toying with the idea of tinting the fog's and indi's, if i do the indi's i'll have to hunt down a standard orange pair, not many clear set's about these day's so would be a shame to ruin them...

not sure about the sidelight's either, i did put a set of black painted one's in there that dub's gave me with the car, but you cant really see them in the pic, might try and track a smoked pair down, sure there used to be somewhere that done them?

Edited by tezmanian devil

aye gotta be someone somewhere , and yeah you can , check out ebay for hid kits , i payed 40 brand new for mine with a years warrenty , been 14 months now and still going strong , plus you can get near enough every bulb size going now so they should do one for the fogs :)