Evo North West Christmas Meal

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Restaurant:

Aaron knows how picky I am, but aslong as it sells some sort of roast dinner and/or even just fish and chips will do me! :cheers: Although places like Taybarns are a favourable from me as I eat like a Fcuking pig! :pancake:

OK Frankie & Bennys it is. :cheers:

Now im not one to diss fodd.. when you see me your understanbd what i mean... But... All "resturants" like this IE TGI wetherspoons, harvester F&B is all frozen stuff chucked in the over and put together...

Is there not a nice pub that serves a wide range of food to cater for all tastes and has a nicer atmospher than *serve eat serve eat goodbye*

I dont know what other people oppinions are but i like a place where you can sit down have a pint and have a good meal.

I dont know what other people oppinions are but i like a place where you can sit down have a pint and have a good meal.

Thats coz your a little fairy! You wanna get your grub down you, then get down the town to check what is drunk enough to say yes! :vangry:

:pancake: :rolleyes:

Shut it monkey...

Im a nearly married man.. But ah well. different postcodes an all that lol

hey hey, im in if its ok, also would like to throw in a few suggestions for the meal... i suggest a "all you can eat" chinese or there is even an all you can eat indian which is HIGHLY recommened http://www.kulshi.co.uk/ both costing £10 per person which is amazing value and would be coverd by the 10 pound your asking for a deposit, also for hotels there is a few b&bs knocking about quite cheapish (round £20pp)! hope this was helpfull.

Kulshi's? that one on the corner in Urmston??? ?(

That is one i certainly wouldn't reccommend, Been there a few times, food is always luke, staff are ignorant.... and Nowhere for anyone to park. :(

awww you got to be joking, who pays attension to the staff, its an all you can eat buffet lol! just find a seat n help your self, all there good for is drinks, its not that bad come on LOL good price though. how about hard rock cafe, thats a really good scene and really nice food, bit pricey though!