Interford 2003

even if every motor on "the other stand" had been top dog it still would have been slightly let down by that bog standard silver thing with a nice dent in the door! i know my motor isn't or wasn't modded but personally i wouldn't have bothered taking that on the stand! 

;( Better not bring mine to a meet then: wouldn't want to let the side down. :(

foxy, if u had seen the motor in question then u might just see my point.

maybe my comments on it have seem out of line to some but they are my personal opinion on the subject. as i said my car wasn't really in anyway cosmetically modded when on the stand at interford, but there was still positive comments coming my way about it but i really just couldn't see a point in the silver one being there ?(

anyway foxy, your motor is about old enough for classic status now so bring it on down ;) ;) ;)

8o I suppose Eric would be a fine example of "where to start from!!" I think I'd be as welcome as a hole in the head anyhow.

Edited by Foxy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you boys sure did wet yourself about that Cosworth on the stand didnt ya

No prizes for guessing what the top topic is on the mkvr members board ;) :D

The Mk5 Stand courtesy of Sime

Ant, I think youve posted the wrong picture mate, I cant see hardly any mk5s there, just a load of mk6s ?(

Jordan

got one word for them....................... jealousy :thumb: :D

ok am i gonna be able to post a comment on this thread now without foxy making it seem that i'm just slagging off someone or something?

Dunno if thats possible on ANY thread mate!

Jordan

spam1.gif

:censored:

unhealthy obsession with spam there foxy.

is anyone else making a connection with spam being popular durin the war, and no one being sure of foxys age?

hmmm makes the mind tick a bit ;) :thumb:

ok am i gonna be able to post a comment on this thread now without foxy making it seem that i'm just slagging off someone or something?

Dunno if thats possible on ANY thread mate!

Jordan

spam1.gif

:censored:

unhealthy obsession with spam there foxy.

is anyone else making a connection with spam being popular durin the war, and no one being sure of foxys age?

hmmm makes the mind tick a bit ;) :thumb:

:roll: :roll:

this is just for dangti

i did take a pic of ur car mate :thumb: on the left, and most of the time there was a nice young ladyee present asleep in it and i thought it be rude to wake her with a flash ;)

group2003.jpg

group shot !! ( lee u just drove off as i was walkin back to fit u all in) :rolleyes:

Edited by BadBoy Remixed