My Respray Project

Curtis0784

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats with the red bonnet??

im going to be brutally harsh and say it must be one of the worst cars on here...

.....bypassed by mine which looks like it has been through about 10 hedges lately and even has toothpaste down the door.... lovely

eeeekkk...you just ruined (in my opinion of course) a good car...the bonnet bulges wernt to my taste...but that bonnet is hideouse!!! it doesnt even go,,,i know i can talk with a white car and black bonnet but sheeeeeesh!

but saying that if you like it then its up to you...but i have to agree with mat, its one of the worst ones iv seen after that.

with regards to wheels id stick with black chromes gonna be wayyyyyy to much the black suites...and spray chrome? im pretty sure you dip it...

ull understand y the bonnet is red once the !!*Things*!! are done on it. but dont wanna say wot it is untill its all done then u can go WOW

I dont think Im EVER going say say WOW in a good way to this car.... unless you drug me

whats with the red bonnet??

im going to be brutally harsh and say it must be one of the worst cars on here...

.....bypassed by mine which looks like it has been through about 10 hedges lately and even has toothpaste down the door.... lovely

eeeekkk...you just ruined (in my opinion of course) a good car...the bonnet bulges wernt to my taste...but that bonnet is hideouse!!! it doesnt even go,,,i know i can talk with a white car and black bonnet but sheeeeeesh!

but saying that if you like it then its up to you...but i have to agree with mat, its one of the worst ones iv seen after that.

with regards to wheels id stick with black chromes gonna be wayyyyyy to much the black suites...and spray chrome? im pretty sure you dip it...

ull understand y the bonnet is red once the !!*Things*!! are done on it. but dont wanna say wot it is untill its all done then u can go WOW

I dont think Im EVER going say say WOW in a good way to this car.... unless you drug me

u mite once finished

u mite once finished

ummm....i very much doubt anyone at all would!

well many round were i live like it and iv been offered to do other peoples cars but cant cos im a full time carer

Why do you keep hiding your number plate? It's not as if people wouldn't recognise the car!!

its just habit

Gonna have to say it looks rubbish it's one of them cars you see pull up next to you and you think just why?! But everyone has different tastes. Should leave the red and do

it all black would look better that way and get rid of the bonnet scoop they only belong on evos or the max power crew

Couldnt have said it better myself! :roll: