My Respray Project

Curtis0784

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, im sorry but thats Fcuking terrible!!! Fair play for trying the paint job, and tbh that doesnt look too bad, but everything else youve done is cheap and tacky!!! I cant decide whether it looks like a Paki taxi wagon or jus a chavved up piece of rubbish!!! Why the red bits?? The wanky bonnet, the lights are shocking too, front and rear!!! Dont even get me started on the dragons!! And im dredding to think at what bumpers and skirts your goin to put on it!!

I see a few people sayin 'at least it aint a gti rep' Theres a reason why sooo many people do gti reps, cos they look sensible, unlike this!!! Seriously, if i ever see that driving around (unlikely cos were at opposite ends of the country) and im in a shitter, i would love to smash into it as hard as possible!! My eyes actually hurt after seeing that!! I get stopped everyday in my fiesta with people telling me they love the car, i cant see how you get the same, most people are surely pointing and laughing at it?? And that interior is jus as bad, the steering looks lie it shd belong in a space ship pmsl!!!

Sorry if ive come across as a bit of a annoying person, but that has to be one of the worst cars ive seen!! After the paint job all the poor old girl needed was slamming on some decent Ford wheels!!

I definately said WOW when i see it.........

Mate, im sorry but thats Fcuking terrible!!! Fair play for trying the paint job, and tbh that doesnt look too bad, but everything else youve done is cheap and tacky!!! I cant decide whether it looks like a Paki taxi wagon or jus a chavved up piece of rubbish!!! Why the red bits?? The wanky bonnet, the lights are shocking too, front and rear!!! Dont even get me started on the dragons!! And im dredding to think at what bumpers and skirts your goin to put on it!!

I see a few people sayin 'at least it aint a gti rep' Theres a reason why sooo many people do gti reps, cos they look sensible, unlike this!!! Seriously, if i ever see that driving around (unlikely cos were at opposite ends of the country) and im in a shitter, i would love to smash into it as hard as possible!! My eyes actually hurt after seeing that!! I get stopped everyday in my fiesta with people telling me they love the car, i cant see how you get the same, most people are surely pointing and laughing at it?? And that interior is jus as bad, the steering looks lie it shd belong in a space ship pmsl!!!

Sorry if ive come across as a bit of a annoying person, but that has to be one of the worst cars ive seen!! After the paint job all the poor old girl needed was slamming on some decent Ford wheels!!

I definately said WOW when i see it.........

iv never done none off the wok iv done but u dont get nowere if u dont try and the bonnet will be right when i get around to do it the interor is changing that wats just in it for now. people stop me cos all people dont like the same people like change.i cud go on for hours but its my car i like it and thats the only thing that matters :cheers:

^^^ i think im in love :wub:

With me, the post, or the car, pmsl!!!

Curtis - I totally agree with 'if you dont try you dont get anywhere' but if you hadnt tried the car would look better, imo of course!! The bonnet will only be right if its the same colour as the car and no wanky scoop in it!! Cars have scoops to aid airfow, whys your car got one?? What you gonna do with the interior??? RS2000 would be the way to go, but then it would look better than the outside!!

As Kniterider said, its not different, its like goin back to the nineties, and not being funny, it looked wank back then!! That lookks so chavy its unreal, has 'please stop me mr police officer' written all over it!!! When you go to shows etc, how many cars do you see like that?? Fair play for having a go mate, i mean that, the paint looks alrite considering its your first time, but you have ruined the car now!! Oh well, only a 5 door lol!!

I like the way c u n t changes to annoying person :thumb:

you would like to think but some people wont listen.

its just the ideas and the car its on doesnt help. especially seeing its a family car for him his wife and baby, im suprised she likes it.

i give it a month before it hits barryboys.

• 2 weeks later...

quick update fitted this last week, now waiting for the springs to arrive

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo207/curtis0784/121709155516.jpg

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo207/curtis0784/121709155457.jpg

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo207/curtis0784/121709155434.jpg

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo207/curtis0784/121709155447.jpg