My Respray Project

Curtis0784

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Curtis... Heres a little tip... You may laugh, Idiots will mock but it works ;)

get that old bumper out, To Finish the paint job off, with no lacquer, Go Get a green or brown scourer pad rub the item down get rid of the crap, wipe down with panel wipe, Then polish it up with a mop ;) using normal car polish or M3 polish ( blue tip i think )

Then admire your mirror shine :)

ok first of all i thought that you had top coated it? also wtf!!!!!! and yes its definatly "DIFFERENT" and hopfully one of a kind.

also i realy cant understand the dragon on the side wich what looks to be holding a huge cable tie!? wtf! does that hold the car together or somate!? :unsure:

fair play for doing your own thing but um..............

ok first of all i thought that you had top coated it? also wtf!!!!!! and yes its definatly "DIFFERENT" and hopfully one of a kind.

also i realy cant understand the dragon on the side wich what looks to be holding a huge cable tie!? wtf! does that hold the car together or somate!? :unsure:

no cable tie. its just sat on drive ant got time to finish it so its gunna be sold soon

no cable tie. its just sat on drive ant got time to finish it so its gunna be sold soon

Edited by mexico_16v

no cant come on 24 seven now got a babie to look after

remove the dragon stickers and all other stickers.

Paint everything else Satin black rather than red.

Keep interior standard and that would look a load better. Kind of stealth/murdered out look. At least then it would fit in the latest style, kind of.

just wanna get the drums, handbrake, wishbone and drop link fixed then it can go....!!! :nutter: