My Respray Project

Curtis0784

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice mate, hard to fit? Still gotta fit mine :)

no very easy to fit take me 5mins

I have to be honest im not a fan of the car but you put alot of effort in fella so fair play to you! If we all had the choice it they would look like F1 cars! I have to say though your car looks stupidly high! What size is ur wheels? Mine was on 17's and didnt look half that! Looks like you could fit your head under the arch!

Nice mate, hard to fit? Still gotta fit mine :)

no very easy to fit take me 5mins

I have to be honest im not a fan of the car but you put alot of effort in fella so fair play to you! If we all had the choice it they would look like F1 cars! I have to say though your car looks stupidly high! What size is ur wheels? Mine was on 17's and didnt look half that! Looks like you could fit your head under the arch!

its on 15" getting lowered 40mm on sat then getting my 17" on

Well now Lotus is here ant got time for car so its going up for sale once iv got the little list dont (garage doing it).

My wifes anties boyfriend is very intrested in it, been after it since i first got it!! :pancake:

The list to do is:-

Both wishbones

Left droplink

Lowering

Rear Drums & Shoes

& Handbrake Cable

anyone who would buy that is beyond help & I would not waste your fingers posting a forsale thread on EVO as it would not sell.

Hats off for the hard work but it looks crap.

I would love to buy it

anyone who would buy that is beyond help & I would not waste your fingers posting a forsale thread on EVO as it would not sell.

I would love to buy it

I'd love you to buy it as well - then take a video of you scrapping it :P

I would love to buy it

i fea if you did wayne it may make your other "project" redundent :( this is just to good to be competed against.!