Upgrading RAM on Laptop

wwwd

Your best bet is to find someone that's stripping down an old system. Ebay usually as people selling several sticks of used ram.

Thought about getting a new laptop? all the offers are going to start rolling in now Xmas is on its way...The Dell XPS series for example as just dropped £300 (its completely pissed my mate off that just got one).

Edited by Gadge

Let me know what you end up needing. I have a 512mb stick you could have for fcuk all, as it'd only cost me the price of a stamp to send and I have no need for it.

Apparently it's this type, whatever it is:

Clicky

I think my stick is DDR2 is yours is just DDR, so it won't fit :(

We always have that problem :(

Your best bet is to find someone that's stripping down an old system. Ebay usually as people selling several sticks of used ram.

Thought about getting a new laptop? all the offers are going to start rolling in now Xmas is on its way...The Dell XPS series for example as just dropped £300 (its completely pissed my mate off that just got one).

Yeah, that's what my Dad wants to do - but he wants to flog the old laptop first and put the money towards a new one.

Apparently it's this type, whatever it is:

Clicky

for £25 what are you waiting for? :O

Well it's around £35 and we'd only be selling the laptop for around £70 anyway...

its £25.29 on the link you posted.... but see you're point on a £70 laptop - depends if it does everything you need versus a £300 laptop :)