Help electric wheelchair needed!!

dave_st170

If you think this is a scam you can p*ss off now!!

I am asking for some help and thou yes lets try your forum but no its a crap forum!!!

I am going to tell everyone to stay clear of your forum if your want some help!!!

I have a disabity myself so you are taking the p*ss out of me also!!!

quote >>>

Allfords.net has started a weekend car washing service in West sussex.

Starts from £5 per car

We come to YOU!!

07772135097 or pm me :D

Thanks

Dave

ST170 Focus

Imperial Blue

not being nasty but i'd love to see that

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know i havent thanked the kind people on pm?

You dont!!!

And explain yourself about the car washing service??

Well no I dont know if you thanked them by pm but you slated them publicaly enough & it would be only polite to thank them publicaly. Look I couldnt care less if you thanked them myself mind, just trying to help you redeem yourself as a large percentage consider you to be a prat by the outburst thats all, and it would inject a little bit of decency on your behalf.

The car wash wasnt me though so cant comment on that?

this may be taken disrespectfully or distasteful but as soon as your registered disabled you can lease these things from the government they have firms set up for it, also permanantly dissabled users are granted disabled items such as chairs hand rails stairlifts CARERS as a care manager we have to order such items for service users and with the right direction no fund raising is nessescary you need to contact the firm that pays her dissability benefits and they will steer you in the right direction for a small nominal fee from her benefits they will arrange an engineer to come to you and measure her up for a wheelchair hope this helps if you need any more help advice and guidance i can get numbers from work......

Thank you cabboy for help at last not silly crap prat posts about rubbish thats not needed.

Something i can work on to help people

PeeWee you are a Moderator???

Was the forum silly to let you be one??

Rude no help and cannot care??

Oh dear dear me!! :censored: :pancake:

Thank you cabboy for help at last not silly crap prat posts about rubbish thats not needed.

Something i can work on to help people

PeeWee you are a Moderator???

Was the forum silly to let you be one??

Rude no help and cannot care??

Oh dear dear me!! :censored: :pancake:

Your asking if im a moderator? (how odd when its clearly marked in red below my username)

Nope! You were silly to make comments against our valued members trying to offer you advice.

You were silly to go about getting a wheelchair in such an unorthodox way.

You as a carer should know better.

I was silly to leave it open as long as i did but thought somewhere down the line you may get the advice you requireed.

And finally silly to break rules about staff members actually trying to offer you advice on getting your credibility back.

Your avenues to go down to obtain this chair are now clear, please investigate & help this girl out (i genuinely regardless of your rudeness hope you get the help you need to help her out & make her life more bearable.

Topic & subject closed. :thumb:

Edited by PeeWee