Help electric wheelchair needed!!

dave_st170

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to tell everyone to stay clear of your forum if your want some help!!!

I have a disabity myself so you are taking the p*ss out of me also!!!

Oh get off your high horse......

must.....resist........obvious........... joke

If you think this is a scam you can p*ss off now!!

I am asking for some help and thou yes lets try your forum but no its a crap forum!!!

I am going to tell everyone to stay clear of your forum if your want some help!!!

way to get support ..well done :thumb:

If you think this is a scam you can p*ss off now!!

I am asking for some help and thou yes lets try your forum but no its a crap forum!!!

Whoa there sunshine where did anyone take the p1ss out of anyone. In fact you have a damn cheek coming back with such an outburst when I saw genuine advice given to you by our members, So no, no one here will p1ss off but your quite wecome to by all means.

What did you expect, members to ask for your details & start popping cash to you without any more info or organised fund raising info?

What did you expect, members to ask for your details & start popping cash to you without any more info or organised fund raising info?

I was about to PM him right now............ Sell my truck......... and donate what I get to him........

Edited by Lee_2f2f

ok so you've been told the Government will support/buy/ atleast help towards a chair......what you still doing here?

if i didnt give to hati - what makes you think you'll get some off me?

cos unlike hati a wheelchair uses unlikely to use the money to re-establish a illegal drugs and arms trade network..... suppose you could snap Bin Ladens legs and prove me wrong?

I was about to PM him right now............ Sell my truck......... and donate what I get to him........

I will add that I did find your "high horse" comment rather distasteful regardless of his post.

fiver wont buy a wheelchair bearing let alone a chair :rolleyes:

I will add that I did find your "high horse" comment rather distasteful regardless of his post.

pffft.... was not even meant as a joke until I looked back on it....... and noticed what Shaw said.

pffft.... was not even meant as a joke until I looked back on it....... and noticed what Shaw said.

whoa whoa feckin whoa..........dont be trying to get me grounded too now