Help electric wheelchair needed!!

dave_st170

Hi

I am a carer for a young lady (Lizzie) in Bognor and last year Lizzie was dancing with a friend who birthday it was and Lizzie was caring for him.

The friend was in a wheelchair also.

Lizzie bumped another lady behind her when Lizzie was dancing and this lady grabbed Lizzie hair and then banged Lizzie head against a marble pillar in the night club.

Now Lizzie is in a wheelchair for life but she is in need of a electric wheelchair.

I was wondering does anyone have any spare cash or want to help raise some money??

Please pm me or ring me on 07772135097

Thanks everyone

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to read it a few times tbh & decide if you were serious?

If so is she not entitled to a wheelchair anyway if registered permanantly disabled, what about the crime claims department?

Im not quite sure this is the best way of raising cash either way if im honest. You asking people to hand over or raise cash without genuine fund raising procedure surely?

grammar dont look quite right ... seems like a scam

if you google his phone number dont half get a few results

Jesus, you're right!

What a pathetic scam.

Bit confused why he's racked up 159 posts though, surely at one time he was a legit user?

Or an account hack. :tired:

Just to add its posted from the same ip he used 5 years ago so maybe no hack?

Edited by PeeWee

I had to read it a few times tbh & decide if you were serious?

If so is she not entitled to a wheelchair anyway if registered permanantly disabled, what about the crime claims department?

Im not quite sure this is the best way of raising cash either way if im honest. You asking people to hand over or raise cash without genuine fund raising procedure surely?

Pete's indeed right, any government funded orginisation dealing with disability issues can and will happily supply your charge with a wheelchair applicable to her case free of charge.

There are also a abundance of established charitys that also are eager to aid any case with funds for a specific mobility issue.

My own 10yr old son is effected by a form of cerebral pulsie caused by his premsure birth (9wks+early) which subsequently does nothing more than effect the way his brain tells his muscles in his calfs to develop (in his case his calf muscles develop mass and strength in contracted form so great it makes the stretching of said muscles difficult and painful) and ultimatly means he increasingly requires the use of a wheelchair as he grows.

I purchased his first child wheelchair myself for the only reason that it was more expiedant for him doing so, however multiple charitys have took the time to contact me without any request from myself for their aid and have offered myself, my partner and most importantly my son countless avenues of help with which theyd help.

Amongst the simply huge amounts of aid were countless offers for funding of a more advanced and multipurpose sports chair to which I gratefully excepted as the wheelchair I was looking to purchase next for Owen (thats his name btw) was close to £2k in cost but the advantages of him having it greatly out weighed any monetary costs.

I guess the point Im trying to get across is that no matter how dire you think this situation is there is allways someone willing to help and you only need look to find them.

Before trying to fund the chair yourself with unconventional means such as this thread (and tbf even I have looked upon this thread as sceptical) you should contact relevant charitys to see if they can help with your cause

Edited by shawdreamer

If you think this is a scam you can p*ss off now!!

I am asking for some help and thou yes lets try your forum but no its a crap forum!!!

I am going to tell everyone to stay clear of your forum if your want some help!!!

I have a disabity myself so you are taking the p*ss out of me also!!!

If you think this is a scam you can p*ss off now!!

I am asking for some help and thou yes lets try your forum but no its a crap forum!!!

I am going to tell everyone to stay clear of your forum if your want some help!!!

I have a disabity myself so you are taking the p*ss out of me also!!!

I thought my response was quite fair and measured, especially as I gave valuable information rlevant to the problem.

that said, tbf on other repondees of your original thread......... it is marginally suspicious and more than a little dubious to see such a request plastered on a car forum :unsure: