Phone Insurance

Saunders

Well i'll be getting a new phone soon, through the Carphone Warehouse.

I know I will need insurance for peace of mind. However, they want £15 p/month for insurance!

Seems a bit steep to me..

Wondered if any of you had good feedback for external phone insurance companies? I am also looking at what it would cost to get it insured via my network provider to be(Orange), rather than Carphone Warehouse.

i would tell them to stick there insurance else where as my phone was insured by them and got fucked about! mine broke and they said it was covered by the one year warrenty rather than my same day replacement so they sent my phone away and 1 month later i got it back and was still fucked Edited by MCCORNY11

Are you getting a free ps3 slim with your phone? along with ratchet and clank and the dark knight on blue ray?

thats what i did not long ago! :thumb:

definately worth it as i was paying more a month for my pay and go than i am now.

As for insurance i didnt bother with it with carphone warehouse too dear, never insured any other phone but im sure something will happen to it now i havnt got it covered lol

Nah I'm not getting the PS3 mate.

All the phones on offer with it weren't too my taste etc.

That doesn't sound too good McCorny, unlikely i'll pay £15 p/month for that sort of service.

I know what you mean fresh, I never insured a phone before. But, this will be no doubt the best/most expensive phone I've had, and I know what my lucks like...

I know what you mean fresh, I never insured a phone before. But, this will be no doubt the best/most expensive phone I've had, and I know what my lucks like...

Yep, and if you did get it, it would be fine all year and then you would look at your account and cry over how much u spent..

I got the tocco lite, not a bad phone but wasnt to my taste either was quite happy with my indestructable brick but was just sick of all this ps3 talk and only being able to refer to my conversations about my sega megerdrive which dosent have modern warfare 2 or online play.

It would be dan if it was a manufcature fault.

But, say I dropped it, or sat on it etc, then thats where insurance comes in handy. (Unlikely I know)

But the insurance is more say if it gets stolen/lost.

Anyway, I just rang Natwest. Who can provide me with phone insurance, car breakdown etc etc in their gold account for 12.95 a month. But, I'm unsure if I want to pay monthly to use a bank service.