PC help

Simon69

The thread that was posted a day or so ago BACK IN THE DAY got me thinking about about the old cartoons that used to be on TV.

My lad comes to visit every weekend and id really like to show him some of the stuff i used to watch as a kid.

can anyone recomend any good sites that would have such downloads that are easy and safe to download, i have windows 7 and to be honest ive never quite worked out how to do all this download malarky so help and hints there would be great too

thanks

The thread that was posted a day or so ago BACK IN THE DAY got me thinking about about the old cartoons that used to be on TV.

My lad comes to visit every weekend and id really like to show him some of the stuff i used to watch as a kid.

can anyone recomend any good sites that would have such downloads that are easy and safe to download, i have windows 7 and to be honest ive never quite worked out how to do all this download malarky so help and hints there would be great too

thanks

what stuff might help?

stuff like G-force and thundercats can usually be found on anime fan sites, other brit based stuff can usually be found on various torrent sites :thumb:

As others have mentioned, YouTube's your best bet for clips of old school programmes. There's no way that old programmes will be available to download.

You could always Google it though, you might get lucky and find an online video of a whole episode somewhere on cyberspace. I'd check out fan sites for particular programmes.

The other option is cheap DVD's from the bay.