[Movie Review] - Unthinkable

LiamGTR

I've put this in this section because, it's a video/movie/DVD, and i've included a YouTube video, anyway....

Somebody on here mentioned a film called Unthinkable that has just came out recently, so I acquired it, and got round to watching it tonight...

Holy... Fcuking.... rubbish!

I'm no film buff, I don't watch films very often, I do not get very impressed by much, but this is honestly.....THEE best film i've EVER seen.... EVER!!

The actors, the acting, the plot, the graphics, the thinking behind it... literally everything about this film is just absolutly amazing... most importantly... the ending! This film sucked me in SO much, it's just too good! I just can't decribe it and the ending REALLY makes the film it's amazing.

IMDb review here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0914863/

YouTube Trailer here:

Honestly...... WATCH THIS!!!!

I've put this in this section because, it's a video/movie/DVD, and i've included a YouTube video, anyway....

Somebody on here mentioned a film called Unthinkable that has just came out recently, so I acquired it, and got round to watching it tonight...

Holy... Fcuking.... rubbish!

I'm no film buff, I don't watch films very often, I do not get very impressed by much, but this is honestly.....THEE best film i've EVER seen.... EVER!!

The actors, the acting, the plot, the graphics, the thinking behind it... literally everything about this film is just absolutly amazing... most importantly... the ending! This film sucked me in SO much, it's just too good! I just can't decribe it and the ending REALLY makes the film it's amazing.

IMDb review here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0914863/

YouTube Trailer here:

Honestly...... WATCH THIS!!!!

read a few stories boards and feviews on this films, even watched a couple of snippets......... and if they could bore me that quickly Im pretty sure the entire film will kill me.

you right the cgi and special effects is some of the most impressive Ive seen in a long time (tho I wouldnt put Avatar below it atall) but for me a film has to have one critical element to satisfy my desire to watch it and of the parts Ive watched I simply cant see it.... that element being "originality" of which I cant see in this film.

sorry Liam but as far as I can tell it just another play on the whole terrorist/nuclear/phsycological thing.... been done to many times to interest me anymore :unsure:

Taken is mega.

Oh I know, its life changingly good. I've seen it over 5 times now and I still get excited while watching it. The best death seen that makes me crindge everytime is when at the quarry near the start that scary guy in the 4x4 mercedes drives straight into the bucket on that digger thingy ewwwwwwwww

Maggie Grace (the girl in it) would have it so hard.

I'll get it today and give it a watch just to see if Trinity is still shaggable.

Still ? She ever was ? :mellow:

To me she always seemed like a dried-up housewife with shaky and uncertain past, currently on medication and totally bored with life. But if dodgy milfs are your area of interest... :)

Still a good actress though, liked her in Memento. Totally hated her in Matrix Revolutions. But then I hated everything about it anyway.

Currently watching it and I can see that You hyped this so much, that I'm very afraid of a disappointment that I'm really trying to avoid. - something like a English footie fan syndrome. lol

BTW just to get a perspetive - how many movies from this list would you rate as any good...

[rant]

Just finished it. God, that Brody character/viewers point of view & conscience was annoying as hell ! I understand the writers perspective and the reasoning for conflict of minds, but it was nothing more than delaying the inevitable development of the storyline. "Let the bomb go off" ? You gotta be shitting me...

Seriously - 10 million people gonna get a healthy plutonium suntan and they hesitate to torture some 2 little children ? Can I just ask why ? Extremely annoying. US force kill 2 innocent children on average every day as a result of some sort of a "mistake" or a target practice and here they are more important to the storyline than those 53 people killed just one day before. Lovely.

Also the very best guy the US government can come up with kills a terrorists wife in anger (very professional indeed) and then immediately has regrets about it ? Because he has too much emotional baggage from the past ? I would like to think that they can come up with somebody better. Even to some Sayid Jarrah it took years to start having breakdowns :roll:

Anyway about the Samuel L. Jacksons wife (whatshername) - Bosnian ? Bosnian what ? Muslim ? Orthodox ? Catholic ? Jew ? Serb ? Croatian ? Herzegovinian ? Americans just don't care about ethnicity do they... except in this context it is very important. Bosnian... Twats. Most likely muslim from the brief crimes of war rape story, but they just don't develop it any further so we don't learn anything circumstantial.

And again - You plant 3 nuclear bombs for which you acquired 9 kg of plutonium for the cost of approx. 20 million dollars and managed to transported literally half way around the world, get a lab, build them and them place them, let authorities know and let them arrest you on purpose, have a hidden joker up your sleeve for the twist in the tale and you don't provide for the safety of your own family ? How stupid do you have to be ? I know they separated but it must have been utterly obvious to him what's gonna happen.

And if he was in the special forces and deployed in middle east for years, he must have realized that without interference with eastern governments and regimes, resources, moneyflow and slaving people and reigning secret and illegal wars there would be no United States. So what did he expect ?

At least I'm glad that the writers had the balls to let the 4th bomb go off, but they done it in classical Hollywood fashion - hooooo scary scary guess what's goona happen now, we don't have the budget to deal with this in the storyline, and we don't know where exactly to go with it, so we just want you to think about it on your own and rubbish yourself. Hoooo scary scary.

Besides that a good film. rofl

[/rant]

I'll get it today and give it a watch just to see if Trinity is still shaggable.

Still ? She ever was ? :mellow:

To me she always seemed like a dried-up housewife with shaky and uncertain past, currently on medication and totally bored with life. But if dodgy milfs are your area of interest... :)

Still a good actress though, liked her in Memento. Totally hated her in Matrix Revolutions. But then I hated everything about it anyway.

http://100grana.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/sugg-divinity-top.jpg

Shaggable.