lowering

alexc1983

although a strut brace would look good ( i have one) it will probably make your car handle worse on our lovely roads,unless you plan on tracking it.

right i see, in that case not a priority

i had all 3 strutt braces on mine and the one wih made the best difference is the genuine upper one tightems it up and beleive it or not get an rs2k steering wheel that makes a difference just feels more precise

upper front? or rear?

although a strut brace would look good ( i have one) it will probably make your car handle worse on our lovely roads,unless you plan on tracking it.

not really mate,unless you go round roundabouts at 70mph :pancake:

i had all 3 strutt braces on mine and the one wih made the best difference is the genuine upper one tightems it up and beleive it or not get an rs2k steering wheel that makes a difference just feels more precise

upper front? or rear?

he's on about the upper front,the same one in my sig :thumb:

not really mate,unless you go round roundabouts at 70mph :pancake:

upper front? or rear?

he's on about the upper front,the same one in my sig :thumb:

ahh right i see cheers