excluding games what useful apps?

Mk6 Si Ross

For android I have "Where's my droid?".

Text that phrase from any phone to it and even if it's on silent it will start ringing out.

Handy if lost.

If that fails then "GPS my droid".

Works in the same way but it texts back a detailed GPS location of the phone.

If I'm on a long journey I turn on the driving app, which texts people back to let them know I'm driving.

no its a MPH Speedo not Speedo as in trunks

Reason for edit i failed at reading

Like any GPs then? Such as my inbuilt GPS in my old nokia?

Text that phrase from any phone to it and even if it's on silent it will start ringing out.

Handy if lost.

If I'm on a long journey I turn on the driving app, which texts people back to let them know I'm driving.

What? This is better than just dialing your phone how?

I have one called "sports tracker" on my nokia and it tracks your route on a run/bikeride and tells you how far/fast/calories etc your workout was. That IS useful, as is the Garmin mobile sat nav. But everything else I imagine would be pointless..

no its a MPH Speedo not Speedo as in trunks

Reason for edit i failed at reading

Like any GPs then? Such as my inbuilt GPS in my old nokia?

Handy if lost.

What? This is better than just dialing your phone how?

I have one called "sports tracker" on my nokia and it tracks your route on a run/bikeride and tells you how far/fast/calories etc your workout was. That IS useful, as is the Garmin mobile sat nav. But everything else I imagine would be pointless..

It's better than just ringing your phone as even if your phone is on silent it will make a noise.

I like the sound of the gps one for those occasions when you lose your phone when on a nightout. So the next day you just put the gps coordinates in your sat nav and it takes you to your phone.

Red laser on the iPhone, you scan a barcode and it will find the product you scanned and find the cheapest price online for it within seconds!

But you're already at the store/supermarket, are you really goign to scan everything you pick up and then think "ahh nah, i'll go home and order from www.onlinefood.com and save myself 20p" ? :pancake:

Red laser on the iPhone, you scan a barcode and it will find the product you scanned and find the cheapest price online for it within seconds!

But you're already at the store/supermarket, are you really goign to scan everything you pick up and then think "ahh nah, i'll go home and order from www.onlinefood.com and save myself 20p" ? :pancake:

No, nut if I'm off to buy an xbox and it finds an offer online that's a £100 cheaper with another games... I think I might just order offline...

No, nut if I'm off to buy an xbox and it finds an offer online that's a £100 cheaper with another games... I think I might just order offline...

:ninja: We already know you'd have already checked online before going out for something like an Xbox :ninja:

I use it to help with my impulse buying....if doing food shop and see something i'd like/want scan to see if its cheaper...if not....impulse buy away! lol

PS

Ben 10 Mouthoff & Ben 10 alien force mouth off get aaron from swinging off my neck instantly lol

sleeps lite - reminds me how many days until santa comes

dismount - shows me different ways to through nikki down a set of stairs

skobbler lite - after jail breaking nearly fooked my phone this is the next best FREE satnav WITH detail

:ninja: We already know you'd have already checked online before going out for something like an Xbox :ninja:

Not even the best computer geek can check all websites... This does it for you! Gimp! Lol

IM+ is another good one, combines all your chats, including fcebook chat in one contacts list.