can some one lend me £100k?

JC

Big turbo Auralis blue ? Respray ? Original ? I don't think so.

EDIT: Now I turned the backlight up on a laptop I can see that's a Moondust silver. [Massive facepalm]

Have you seen the Radiant Red Esc Coss that got sold ~ last week ? For 11k ? I deleted the bloody listing from my history. D'oh.

Anyway, I thought it was worth nearly double that. It used to be Meguiars show car owned by a Ford dealership employee and I remember seeing it under 4x500W reflectors - it was just so smooooooth I nearly came a little. Lucky boy who bought that.

I'm gonna be dreaming about this or maybe going classic like this or maybe about the only Italian crap I would ever consider worthy. No 250 GTO for Dave :mellow:

BTW: All group B cars except Quattro long wheel base and Porsche 959 look like Dinky toys from up close and personal to me. Especially Metro and 205.

Edited by DaweV6

It looks like each tyre is two tyres stuck together on the back of that 'Rarri!!!!! Fooking massive things!

Well you gonna need them to put down the <600 ft-lb when the turbos stop lagging.

Found something as rare as F40 LM002 only 200x cheaper :D - My ideal winter car project Great base for 260+ BHP sleeper. Except I need to finish 3 already ongoing restorations :mellow: Priorities, right ?

Edited by DaweV6