Mod of the century.

Ahmotorsport

It's worth it!

Again, it's worth it.

How exactly?

2ton will get you a full Cossie body kit nowadays, if you want to do something cosmetic then surely something everyone can see is "worth it"

failing that a RSt....... least that way even if it isnt visably seen your car is actually improved somehow.

TBH I'd feel a bit of a tit when one day, someone asks what engine is in it and I have to tell them, "It's a zetec with a £350 rocker cover on to make it look like a BDA!"

...I'm happy enough knowing I've got a zetec! Not like they're the worst engines in the world!

It's worth it!

Again, it's worth it.

How exactly?

2ton will get you a full Cossie body kit nowadays, if you want to do something cosmetic then surely something everyone can see is "worth it"

failing that a RSt....... least that way even if it isnt visably seen your car is actually improved somehow.

I agree it's not to every ones taste, i reckon it's brilliant.

TBH I'd feel a bit of a tit when one day, someone asks what engine is in it and I have to tell them, "It's a zetec with a £350 rocker cover on to make it look like a BDA!"

...I'm happy enough knowing I've got a zetec! Not like they're the worst engines in the world!

200 +10 = 350?

200 +10 = 350?

Read the small print... Not that it's small! That cover alone won't fit! The full package to make it fit is £350 iirc...

Hmmmm... Not sure where I got the £350 from!

"BDA Wet Sump Assembly kit

This kit includes BDA Cover, modified Zetec Cover.

£270.00 + Delivery"

200 +10 = 350?

Read the small print... Not that it's small! That cover alone won't fit! The full package to make it fit is £350 iirc...

£270.00 + Delivery"

Read? Whats that? That probably be why i didn't see that.

200 +10 = 350?

£270.00 + Delivery"

the ebay cost and the poor website cost have 2 different prices

Fitting a rocker cover from a 1970s engine ontop of your late nineties engine is great because???

Id rather have a YB cover, but i wouldnt pay through the nose for it, so it aint gonna happen

Because BDA's are awesome, but i see your point.

I thought it was a great bit of kit (because i'm BDA mad) with this, you have a reliable BDA!