Oh look....

massivewangers

IAM PUTTING A BUY NOW ON THE CAR WHICH I PAID FOR IT A FEW MONTHS AGO SO ALL THE NEW PANELS WILL GO FREE WITH THE CAR ALSO HAS THE PAINT ASWELL

Hang on, the car was bought for £400..5 weeks ago.

last week a fiesta rs1800 came up on ebay at 99p start with no reserve so i got talking to the guy and asked him a few questions about the car

etc etc.

any way i went up to see it and his description was good apart from the odd little thing here and there so i asked how much would he be willig to take to end the auction

he said around £500 so i bid him £400 cash to end the auction which he did.

any way it came with a bit of paper work about the turbo conversion

this includes fiesta rs turbo blue injectors 5th injector set up 2 head gaskets and a decomp plate t3 turbo set up etc

any way in the last week ive brought a few repair panels ie petrol cap surround rear wheel arch and a wing and paint

Edited by Craig855S

fcuking shoddy grammar throughout, could a profit be made on that car by turning it back to standard?

If you could do everything yourself, maybe. But with it needing body work, it probably need a fortune spending on it.

Such a shame, but perhaps someone will buy it and restore it. Most likely it will get broken though!

IAM PUTTING A BUY NOW ON THE CAR WHICH I PAID FOR IT A FEW MONTHS AGO SO ALL THE NEW PANELS WILL GO FREE WITH THE CAR ALSO HAS THE PAINT ASWELL

Hang on, the car was bought for £400..5 weeks ago.

last week a fiesta rs1800 came up on ebay at 99p start with no reserve so i got talking to the guy and asked him a few questions about the car

etc etc.

any way i went up to see it and his description was good apart from the odd little thing here and there so i asked how much would he be willig to take to end the auction

he said around £500 so i bid him £400 cash to end the auction which he did.

any way it came with a bit of paper work about the turbo conversion

this includes fiesta rs turbo blue injectors 5th injector set up 2 head gaskets and a decomp plate t3 turbo set up etc

any way in the last week ive brought a few repair panels ie petrol cap surround rear wheel arch and a wing and paint

tbf, a 3ton hike in price on a motor that to my knowledge hasn't been touched since he got it is a tad on the steep side.

afterall, In the same situation I myself only add 2ton to my car sale prices for the privilege of owning my previous car........... but then Ive always been to generous I think.

HI AND WELCOME TO MY LISTING.

YOU ARE LOOKING AT A VERY RARE FIESTA RS1800

IVE NOT HAD THIS CAR LONG BUT SINCE IVE OWNED THE CAR I HAVE TAKEN IT APART TOOK THE KIT OFF DUE TO THAT FACT THE ARCHES ARE ROTTED SO IVE BOUGHT NEW ONES FOR IT JUST NEED FITTING.

ALSO BOUGHT A NEW PETROL REPAIR PANEL ASWELL.

AS THE CAR STANDS NOW IT IS PARKED IN A FIRENDS GARGE DUE TO THE FACT I WAS PLANNING ON RESTOREING IT FOR NEXT SUMMER BUT I JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME ANY MORE.

SINCE ME OWNING THE CAR IVE HAD THE ENGINE OUT AND REBUILT THE TOP END ITS HAD NEW EVERY THIN

ALL THE WINDOWS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT THE CAR BUT FRONT WINDOW CRACKED SO WILL NEED A NEW 1 REST IS FINE ALSO THE BODY OF THE CAR NEEDS SORTING DUE TO BITS OF RUST AROUND SUNROOF ETC AND 1 SMALL PATCH IN THE BOOT.

RIGHT THE FUN STUFF LOL

THE CAR IS FITTED WITH A T3 TURBO CONVERSION DE-COP PLATE AND 2X FOCUS RS HEAD GASKET WERE USED BREATHER WAS TAPPED INTO THE SUMP AND 1 IN THE BLOCK CAR STARTS AND DRIVES BUT ITS NOT ROAD WORTH AT THE MIN NEEDS INTERCOOLER PLUMBING IN EXHAUST GASKET TO TURBO ELBO FITTING I DO HAVE THESE JUST NEED FITTING

THE CAR HAS BEEN LOWERED ALL ROUND ON ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS ALSO FITTED WITH A SET OF NICE BLACK MONDEO WHEELS WITH NEW TYRES FITTED.

THIS CAR IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED ITS VERY FAST AND WITH ONLY AROUND 17 LEFT ON THE ROAD ITS NOW A CLASSIC ITS ALSO FITTED WITH A GENUINE RS TURBO VENTED BONNET RS TURBO RECARO INTERIOR ETC THIS IS A GOOD PROJECT FOR SOME 1 IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD COMPLETE IT.

IF YOU NEED ANY INFO PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EBAY AND I WILL ANSWER WHEN I GET THE TIME

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN UNFINISHED PROJECT BUT EVERY THIN IS THERE AND IS RUNNING.

THIS IS PICK UP ONLY WITH CASH ON COLLECTION

THE CAR IS STILL TAXED AND MOTED TILL END OF DECEMBER.

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK.

Oh dear. £400 now becomes £700. I wish my savings accounts had those kind of interest rates.

What a joker this guy is a puppet

You mean muppet right?

Clearly he is trying to recover the money he's paid for the arches and petrol cap panel etc...and lying to the ebayers, although i think everyone will be aware that in its current condition its not worth 700 without all the correct panels included, and even then...its probably not worth it. Maybe if you really REALLY want an RS1800 and you cant wait for one of the other 12 to turn up on ebay