What are they up to in antarctica and a "square" sun on cam&

Welshy_Pete

Ive just seen this video and seen on the online earth map with this. What are they up to in antarctica all these new building being built all over the place new citys being built and not told about all a secret.

Also a "square" sun shown on cam as well. There seems to be something going on there which is very very odd and hidden secret.

Watch the hole video and it shows some interesting things going on.

link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc4HQlLvpoQ...feature=related

Hows that foil hat working out for you?

Id have gone with the more direct "your one of them then?..... those special people"

Elvis didnt really die in a turd related incident

The Bermuda triangle is all a lie......... its actually the Bermuda SQAURE!

Micheal Jackson faked his death and now lives in a nice little semi-detached in Scunthorpe

Medical opinion states that masterbation is healthy now so to encourage males to secretly develop the arm strength required to fight off the alien invasion scheduled for 2015!

Industrial buildings and industrial buildings under construction might look odd to people who have no connection to the industry in question. This is a complete non story, as are all the other videos on youtube about it.

Plenty of countries are down there setting up stations to do stuff, what that stuff is I dont know or care, research on penguins, oil hunting, ice thickness, rubbish that dont matter to my day to day life and it wont affect any of us in our lifetimes. There is nothing "secret and strange" going on. This is not AvP

Industrial buildings and industrial buildings under construction might look odd to people who have no connection to the industry in question. This is a complete non story, as are all the other videos on youtube about it.

Plenty of countries are down there setting up stations to do stuff, what that stuff is I dont know or care, research on penguins, oil hunting, ice thickness, rubbish that dont matter to my day to day life and it wont affect any of us in our lifetimes. There is nothing "secret and strange" going on. This is not AvP

How can you be sure?

And Yeah I agree .. The bottom is the only land on earth not claimed by any nation .. Get your self down lads and build a house :cheers:

Edited by RO55

How can you be sure?

And Yeah I agree .. The bottom is the only land on earth not claimed by any nation .. Get your self down lads and build a house :cheers:

Hmmmm I have always wondered if after sqauting for a choc log would it naturally bury itself by melting down through the snow.

but still........ not curious enough to move there.

Edited by shawdreamer

How can you be sure?

Hmmmm I have always wondered if after sqauting for a choc log would it naturally bury itself by melting down through the snow.

but still........ not curious enough to move there.

Probably Hit the ground like a brick.

If you have a number 1, it would just blow away and never hit the ground.