A Quick One

stEVO-Cabby

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought all the rs accessory bumpers were a skin, an extra add on so to speak hence the "accessory" tag?

I think you deleted the post that explained it lol

Apparently the MK6 was was not a skin.

I almost bought the mk6 skin version years ago?

Highly unlikely I deleted the topic, a rarity indeed.

I thought all the rs accessory bumpers were a skin, an extra add on so to speak hence the "accessory" tag?

No not the whole topic lol, it was the discussion in the for sale topic that i started that was off topic, in fact im not even sure it was that now, ive searched everywhere and I cant find the post, someone knew. Suprised you dont know where it is considering as you said to me you check every single post that is made. :pancake:

Edited by Naylor2006

No not the whole topic lol, it was the discussion in the for sale topic that i started that was off topic, in fact im not even sure it was that now, ive searched everywhere and I cant find the post, someone knew. Suprised you dont know where it is considering as you said to me you check every single post that is made. :pancake:

I told you "I don't check every post", thats quite different. :rolleyes:

I told you "I don't check every post", thats quite different. :rolleyes:

Sorry my mistake. :cheers:

Nice cabby, accessory rear bumper and skirts would look good, as would a ghia grill debadged in white or black or the accessory grill in black

Yeah i think that's the way to go.

I have ordered the smoked side repeaters as well guys he he :D

Nice cabby, accessory rear bumper and skirts would look good, as would a ghia grill debadged in white or black or the accessory grill in black

Your car looks great as always :cheers:

The MK5 Accessory bumper is a skin that goes over the existing bumper. The MK6 one (like I had on my cabby) is a full replacement bumper.

The MK5 Accessory bumper is a skin that goes over the existing bumper. The MK6 one (like I had on my cabby) is a full replacement bumper.

Ahh finally someone confirms it, don't delete this post PeeWee please.

Thanks Stoo :cheers:

Where would i be able to get a Mk6 one from then?

Also in the pic the car looks lower than it actually is as I have two teenagers and ourlass in :D . Gunna get some 40mm lowering springs next month with a budget of £80 - anyone got suggestions for the best ones??

Have seen these on ebay but want to get the best for my money

Clicky

Unless I'm wasting my money getting them and I'll wait longer - save more dosh and pay more :D

Thanks Stoo :cheers:

Where would i be able to get a Mk6 one from then?

Also in the pic the car looks lower than it actually is as I have two teenagers and ourlass in :D . Gunna get some 40mm lowering springs next month with a budget of £80 - anyone got suggestions for the best ones??

Have seen these on ebay but want to get the best for my money

Clicky

Unless I'm wasting my money getting them and I'll wait longer - save more dosh and pay more :D

Just read Ebay the advert - says not Cabby!!!! :nutter:

You'll just need to keep looking for the RS Bumper, look out in breakers yards, incase they have a cabby with the RS kit on it.

I recently sold my bumper (Not that that helps :P )

Ok thanks ill keep my eye out, what would be the going rate for one? I have seen one on here in another thread for sale by Frostic

Clicky

For £100 - seems a little steep as i will need to pay for delivery (or fuel to pick it up) & painting as well, so would be around £150 - £200 for it and would prefer to pay a little over £100 fitted and painted (yep im tight - its the yorkshire in me :D ) Or would prefer to pay £100 for one that's never been on a car before.

How much did you sell yours for? If you don't mind me asking :cheers: