A Quick One

stEVO-Cabby

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad luck about that ebay cab.

It has been on ebay since autumn last year, so I'd be suprised if those bits were still there.

Though the way the car was sitting on no wheels, I can't help thinking those skirts may have been damaged.

There was a green cabrio, again with the full kit, no long ago too.

I was after some parts off it, but the guy never came back. Not long after, the listing disappeared.

I'll put up some pics of the rack in a new post. Don't want to be invading someone elses post!!

Bad luck about that ebay cab.

It has been on ebay since autumn last year, so I'd be suprised if those bits were still there.

Though the way the car was sitting on no wheels, I can't help thinking those skirts may have been damaged.

There was a green cabrio, again with the full kit, no long ago too.

I was after some parts off it, but the guy never came back. Not long after, the listing disappeared.

I'll put up some pics of the rack in a new post. Don't want to be invading someone elses post!!

Yeah i was thinking that they would need work from being sat on the floor. Please put the pics of the roof rack in here ( can't wait to see them) as a few of the guys that commented wanted to see them :cheers: Don't worry about invading matey :thumb:

You'll just need to keep looking for the RS Bumper, look out in breakers yards, incase they have a cabby with the RS kit on it.

I recently sold my bumper (Not that that helps :P )

Ok thanks ill keep my eye out, what would be the going rate for one? I have seen one on here in another thread for sale by Frostic

Clicky

For £100 - seems a little steep as i will need to pay for delivery (or fuel to pick it up) & painting as well, so would be around £150 - £200 for it and would prefer to pay a little over £100 fitted and painted (yep im tight - its the yorkshire in me :D ) Or would prefer to pay £100 for one that's never been on a car before.

How much did you sell yours for? If you don't mind me asking :cheers:

Just what Custard1 said (since he bought it!)

I've seen them go for more than £100 before, it just depends what the demand for them is at the time.

Frostic's rear bumper is the MK5 version (it has the swage line in it)

Just had a thought Stoo, would the mk5 skin fit on/over my mk6 bumper? And would it look daft with different lines or owt?

Edited by stEVO-Cabby

You'll just need to keep looking for the RS Bumper, look out in breakers yards, incase they have a cabby with the RS kit on it.

I recently sold my bumper (Not that that helps :P )

Ok thanks ill keep my eye out, what would be the going rate for one? I have seen one on here in another thread for sale by Frostic

Clicky

For £100 - seems a little steep as i will need to pay for delivery (or fuel to pick it up) & painting as well, so would be around £150 - £200 for it and would prefer to pay a little over £100 fitted and painted (yep im tight - its the yorkshire in me :D ) Or would prefer to pay £100 for one that's never been on a car before.

How much did you sell yours for? If you don't mind me asking :cheers:

Just what Custard1 said (since he bought it!)

I've seen them go for more than £100 before, it just depends what the demand for them is at the time.

Frostic's rear bumper is the MK5 version (it has the swage line in it)

Just had a thought Stoo, would the mk5 skin fit on/over my mk6 bumper? And would it look daft with different lines or owt?

I don't know, I don't think it would look right though on a MK6.

Ok first piece of advice from you guys sorted and i have got my ar5e in gear and sorted me side repeaters. Trouble is they sent them without amber bulbs so still need to get them. Anyone got any? jgh??

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/28684.jpg

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/28685.jpg

Added some HID's to my fogs, was by chance rather than choice as my brother got them for his Clio Sport and they didn't fit, his lose as they fitted the Cabby :roll:

This pic is drivers side changed and passenger still original, you can't really see in the pic but in reality the drivers side was much whiter and not as yellow.

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/28710.jpg

This pic is both done, i like them as they are in the fogs and not blinding the sh1t out of other drivers when they are in the headlights.

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/28711.jpg

I also like how they look with the Halo sidelights :thumb:

Cheers :cheers: