mk1 jetta

supersport

That's bloody laavly

tbf your opinion on the cosmetic qualities of specific cars is dubious at best, (no offense intended but the hillmans weren't exactly good looking little fellas to begin with, your affection for them clearly falls under the "love is blind" category of visual distortions but then again we all have that affliction over our favourite vehicles)

that said Ive never liked the look of Jetta's, they simply lack appeal or unique qualities in the design department, as for arsing it to the deck and slapping some vastly oversized "dub" lazy styling wheels to its corners I can only conclude it looks ludicrous at best.......... if not verging on the boundaries of "I've shat better looking things after a hefty hot curry"

That's bloody laavly

tbf your opinion on the cosmetic qualities of specific cars is dubious at best, (no offense intended but the hillmans weren't exactly good looking little fellas to begin with, your affection for them clearly falls under the "love is blind" category of visual distortions but then again we all have that affliction over our favourite vehicles)

that said Ive never liked the look of Jetta's, they simply lack appeal or unique qualities in the design department, as for arsing it to the deck and slapping some vastly oversized "dub" lazy styling wheels to its corners I can only conclude it looks ludicrous at best.......... if not verging on the boundaries of "I've shat better looking things after a hefty hot curry"

I genuinely like Hillmans, obviously lol, I think they're lovely looking.