Freemen on the Land UK

duffa

so what if he was to have an accident ?what if he was to crash into you ?what if he was to kill or seriously injure someone ? have anyone of you been hit by an unisured driver ?hope he was charged with wasting police time ,throw the book at him Edited by etrebus

To be fair last night i spent some time (a few hours) looking into the "freeman perspective" and to be fair what they're doing is perfectly ok. they are not commiting any crimes. And this "dave" guy actually says in one of his other videos he'd be fuly liable in the event of a crash (if it was his fault) and he'd be happy to be sued for the cost of the repairs. And if he were to kill someone then he'd have commited a CRIME (these freemen know what the real crimes are, and what the laws are. Most of the rules we abide by are not laws...its a complicated subject)

However I wouldnt want to do this kind of thing as the amount of hassle it would create wouldnt make it worth the few quid you'd save from not paying for insurance and road tax etc..

And the member who listed this youtube video has several other videos featuring this same man (which makes me think it's him..Dmurphy25, not the mirrors who've re-uploaded his video) but one of the other videos on this Dmurphy25 account is about chemtrails........Now that's odd behaviour, along with the theories that the public services are all profit making corporations

To be fair last night i spent some time (a few hours) looking into the "freeman perspective" and to be fair what they're doing is perfectly ok. they are not commiting any crimes. And this "dave" guy actually says in one of his other videos he'd be fuly liable in the event of a crash (if it was his fault) and he'd be happy to be sued for the cost of the repairs. And if he were to kill someone then he'd have commited a CRIME (these freemen know what the real crimes are, and what the laws are. Most of the rules we abide by are not laws...its a complicated subject)

However I wouldnt want to do this kind of thing as the amount of hassle it would create wouldnt make it worth the few quid you'd save from not paying for insurance and road tax etc..

And the member who listed this youtube video has several other videos featuring this same man (which makes me think it's him..Dmurphy25, not the mirrors who've re-uploaded his video) but one of the other videos on this Dmurphy25 account is about chemtrails........Now that's odd behaviour, along with the theories that the public services are all profit making corporations

we were discussing these at work last weekend ...much arguing on both sides