Fantasy F1 League

Craig855S

I completely forgot to switch Grosjean out. Doh.

I've got a feeling he won't do too well in the next race, too many close walls and he will be a touch to meek to do well, just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Looks like our little league has also gone to the last race to decide a winner!

Going to be a close one between myself (Team Junglist 10196) and Stephen (The Rusty Arrow 10033)

I think Yule is just a little too far back to win now with 9542. He needs 654 points to tie (and that's if Stephen or I don't score any points which is highly unlikely).

Vettel vs Alsono....Junglist vs Rusty Arrows ;)

Yep think I'm too far back now... Last few races ive had dyer points hauls, I aim is to now finish with over 10000 points on the board. This f1 season seems to have passed so fast, think this league has added to the excitement a little to so well up for doin one next year. My ££ is on tc to top the league.

Yep think I'm too far back now... Last few races ive had dyer points hauls, I aim is to now finish with over 10000 points on the board. This f1 season seems to have passed so fast, think this league has added to the excitement a little to so well up for doin one next year. My ££ is on tc to top the league.

Not looking good. Only 1 of my team still running (Kimi). Hamilton got taken out, Perez was out early and Grosjean drove off the track. Lol.

Well strig is our champion for this year, I had my best points haul all season with nearly 800 for this race alone, closed the gap to 2nd place tc to less than 100 points. Thoroughly enjoyed this years championship and our evo league! :cheers:

Yeah Baby! Where is the cup and the champagne?

Well done chaps on this season, it was good fun.

I'm aiming on defending my title next season to become the youngest double world champion.

Well strig is our champion for this year, I had my best points haul all season with nearly 800 for this race alone, closed the gap to 2nd place tc to less than 100 points. Thoroughly enjoyed this years championship and our evo league! :cheers:

I had my worst finish! Was winning basically all year....gutted.

Yeah Baby! Where is the cup and the champagne?

Well done chaps on this season, it was good fun.

I'm aiming on defending my title next season to become the youngest double world champion.

Haha. Good work Trig.

I assume I was second?

...to last? :roll:

• 3 months later...