Nintendo Wii - Any Cool Stuff I Can Do?

wwwd

• 1 month later...

Just got a French Yes also...

Homebrew Channel install was easy... and USB Loader.

Just having trouble finding a compatible HDD/USB Stick (all my pens and 2.5" disks do not work with USB Loadeder :( ) so I'm using a 16Gb SanDisk CF card via a generic reader which works pretty damn well.

Just having trouble putting cover artwork on the USB Loader... any ideas?

Plus is it possible to put USB Loader on it's own channel or do I need to use Homebrew Channel all the time?

And emulators... how do I...? Tried an N64 emu+roms as a game ISO and it does not transfer with WBFS Manager. - It's a black Oui so not compatible with DVD-R

Cheers

I use a Lacie 160gb drive. There is a list of compatible drives somewhere on WiiHacks.

Covers I let the usb loader do it itself (although I think I use a different loader now (not used mine in a while so will look for you).

I use the homebrew channel to load the usb loader so yes, after allm its your window to homebrew.

Can't remember how I did my emulation but pretty much everythings on wiihacks (you need to join up to access properly).

I use a Lacie 160gb drive. There is a list of compatible drives somewhere on WiiHacks.

Covers I let the usb loader do it itself (although I think I use a different loader now (not used mine in a while so will look for you).

I use the homebrew channel to load the usb loader so yes, after allm its your window to homebrew.

Can't remember how I did my emulation but pretty much everythings on wiihacks (you need to join up to access properly).

Cheers Pee-to-the-Wii!

I'll join Wiihacks! :)

Hopefully they will know the answer to why my Wii remote is playing up also :(

Cut out mid-game on rechargeable AA batteries then wouldn't turn on. Now it turns on and flashes for 5ish seconds on normal batteries only then dies unless we take the batteries out for a few hours and try again... Weird thing!

Brand new Duracel batteries, leave wiimote empty for a few hours then insert the new Duracells.

Worth a try?

Tried that... no life at all now :(

Taking the controller back... Store said I can take just the controller back which is nice :thumb:

Fair enough, can't say fairer than that really.