sub power cable

martinw17

Can always feed it down the whole in the wing mate thats next to the battery, thats were I put mine. I got an old coat hanger, the metal type, and worked it into the wing from the passenger footwell around the ECU. Then stuck my arm into the hole in the inside of the wing and grabbed it, tied the amp wire to it and then pulled it back through.

Can always feed it down the whole in the wing mate thats next to the battery, thats were I put mine. I got an old coat hanger, the metal type, and worked it into the wing from the passenger footwell around the ECU. Then stuck my arm into the hole in the inside of the wing and grabbed it, tied the amp wire to it and then pulled it back through.

thanks mate will try it tomoz if its not peeing it down so i wont need to cut a hole then thanks

do u mean thread it through were the door closes n thead it through the wing thanks

do u mean thread it through were the door closes n thead it through the wing thanks

I can't remember exactly but look at the battery then just to the right on the inner side of the wing yourll see a whole bunch of wires going in, the hole is about the size of a fist. From the footwell in I can't remember exactly but pull up the carpet and find your way in, it's near the ecu not the door where I went through.

I can't remember exactly but look at the battery then just to the right on the inner side of the wing yourll see a whole bunch of wires going in, the hole is about the size of a fist. From the footwell in I can't remember exactly but pull up the carpet and find your way in, it's near the ecu not the door where I went through.

nice one mate thanks very much 4 explaining it for me will have a look later when finish work if not RAINING lol

done it now thanks lads x

awwww a "x"........... your in there Naylor.

lol, he said lads, that includes you now.

Out of interest which did you go for in the end, which route? <----- no jokes please Shaw :)

haha lol pmsl and i went through gromit just near glove box went through that and through hole in wing and to battery thanks