Game Lag

Ahmotorsport

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Mr PeeWee. It was already faster after the first bit. Look foweard to having a go with it when its finished.

Your welcome.

The first bit I did was rather minor compared to the second stage so if you noticed a difference first time then your possibly in for a surprise next.

The fact you had 67% file fragmentation plus the 15 or more startup items, un needed software and various random updaters will have all contributed to a slower PC. Also we are now rid of AVG and all those bits it installed, with a nice fresh copy of MSE it should use far less resources for protection.

Let me know how it goes after the defrag & reboot. What percentage is it on now?

Thank you Mr PeeWee. It was already faster after the first bit. Look foweard to having a go with it when its finished.

Your welcome.

The first bit I did was rather minor compared to the second stage so if you noticed a difference first time then your possibly in for a surprise next.

The fact you had 67% file fragmentation plus the 15 or more startup items, un needed software and various random updaters will have all contributed to a slower PC. Also we are now rid of AVG and all those bits it installed, with a nice fresh copy of MSE it should use far less resources for protection.

Let me know how it goes after the defrag & reboot. What percentage is it on now?

I expect it will be mega.

Not sure on percentage, I shall look in a minute.

No worries, it's my job lol.

Glad it helped & also took great trust in allowing me to access your machine remotely.

Just played that game for about half an hour, no problems there either!

Naah not really, i knew you wouldn't do anything to upset the machine, even if you did, hit the restart button and all stops! xD

Glad it helped & also took great trust in allowing me to access your machine remotely.

Naah not really, i knew you wouldn't do anything to upset the machine, even if you did, hit the restart button and all stops! xD

Well its why I like teamviewer.

You can simply run it without installing and you have control to stop it if you want to.

It can be a little frustrating telling what to do when I can directly do it & sort all the niggles out from my laptop like that.

Glad the games running better now, looks like you just needed a good service, computers need it just like cars you know ;)

Well its why I like teamviewer.

You can simply run it without installing and you have control to stop it if you want to.

It can be a little frustrating telling what to do when I can directly do it & sort all the niggles out from my laptop like that.

Glad the games running better now, looks like you just needed a good service, computers need it just like cars you know ;)

Yeah I know xD definitely keep up the scans and defragmenter from now on.

Thanks again mate.

How is your video playback now?

Does this game rely on internet connection.

When you said the video playback had gone slow was this online streaming?

Maybe you have exceeded your peak time fair usage policy with your internet provider?

Edited by PeeWee

got a link to the game or its system requirements?

http://www.gamersfirst.com/warrock/

How is your video playback now?

Does this game rely on internet connection.

When you said the video playback had gone slow was this online streaming?

Maybe you have exceeded your peak time fair usage policy with your internet provider?

Video playback good.

Both online and not.

I didn't think there was one, but i'm on the internet to you now?