One extreme to the other

scottg17

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

make sure you save up lots or pennys for when the alternator fails and the oil separator diaphragm goes both are very common faults unfortuantely.. both will cost around £500 to replace by a dealer..

Would probably manage both these jobs myself, Oil separator don't look too bad a job, few guys of STOC have been using the volvo part rather than the ford bit cause its about 100 quid cheaper

• 3 weeks later...

i like ST's but as with the new RS i have one major bugbear

every show, every meet there are just rows and rows of identical focus' and it bores me to tears......

rant over!

nah seriously though i like it, shes nice

Just had a little read through, thought i recognised name and see your signature now showed a st lol.

I do like these in red i just hate fords brilliant paint job in areas like under bonnet etc.

When i was working at ford and i was p.d.i prepping them they were awesome and will eat up miles with good mpg on motorway etc, very good buy!!!

But.... Pics of that mazda please!!! I have seen so very few, know little about them...but sorta know they are "tasty" correct if i am wrong but there a 2.3 litre, 4 cylinder duratec turbo yes? Power they produce etc? :D

But.... Pics of that mazda please!!! I have seen so very few, know little about them...but sorta know they are "tasty" correct if i am wrong but there a 2.3 litre, 4 cylinder duratec turbo yes? Power they produce etc? :D

Mazda 3 MPS

Great cars, Not many about yet either, pretty under rated

Just short of 260bhp, 0-60 in 5.9

2.3 Turbo (derived from the duratec)

Focus ST floorpan and running gear underneath

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x179/scottg17/IMAG0356.jpg

Mazda 3 MPS

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x179/scottg17/IMAG0356.jpg

It is very nice of you to post up MY car Scott, but you didn't mention that it is quicker that your car.

Mazda 3 MPS

*Pic*

It is very nice of you to post up MY car Scott, but you didn't mention that it is quicker that your car.

It's a nice car - but anyone with a brain knows the mazda is quicker standard so no need to point it out :thumb:

Only thing that succeeds in is making you look like a smug idiot!

Either way both nice cars I'd have in a heartbeat!

Mazda 3 MPS

*Pic*

It's a nice car - but anyone with a brain knows the mazda is quicker standard so no need to point it out :thumb:

Only thing that succeeds in is making you look like a smug idiot!

Either way both nice cars I'd have in a heartbeat!

Lol, he was only bantering :thumb: