Show Preparation

tomsy

I'm going to fordfair on sunday my plan is to spend saturday preparing car a full valet, forecast is looking favourable so no worries about rain. As i've got a 3 hour drive in the early hours of sunday morning im worried about suicidal insects spreading themselfs all over the front of my car. Anyone got any tips to prevent this, i was thinking of wrapping the front bumper first 3rd of bonnet and wing mirrors with cling film, obviously i'll cut the grill bits out for cooling :cheers: tomsy

It should take 10 - 15 mins to wipe the bugs free with wax applied, hardly going to cut big time into your viewing day is it.

Will take longer to wrap cling film the cut it off.

I agree however im a little more sympathetic :) Cling film though, lol dont do that, take some water in a bottle and a bucket and a leather or something and that should be all you need to wipe stuff off. You can get products like JC if you want also but im gonna wax if I get time then just use water to get flies off, personally I think brake dust might be more of a tw@

Edited by Naylor2006

Just clean it when you get there. Car shows get boring half way through the day anyway, Once you have seen the bulk of it you just walk in circles then leave early. I like spending time cleaning mine at a show (well i used too). I used to get at a show at 7-8am then not even start looking around until 10-10:30. :innocent: