FAO Peewee

eetaylog

Typical BMW lane 3 hog ;)

Lane 3 is the BMW lane.

Tell that to all the tosspots in lane 4 on the M25 then ;)

The M25 has its own rules, no one seems to move over whatsoever on that sodding motorway. Have you heard that the dartford crossing is going up to £2 next month btw?

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kentonline/new..._medium=twitter

Edited by eetaylog

I gave up the Beano & Dandy years ago? :unsure:

actually there for a dentist surgery and a chilled food warehouse over your way, the latter in that retail park just outside little sankey and the previous being somewhere in town........ it'd be no trouble for me to add a auto switch valve into the surgery drawings, lets see ya crack a joke when you suddenly find yourself trying to swill your mouth with the contents of the urinal waste when you expected mouth wash the next time ya need a tooth out git. :innocent:

actually there for a dentist surgery and a chilled food warehouse over your way, the latter in that retail park just outside little sankey and the previous being somewhere in town........ it'd be no trouble for me to add a auto switch valve into the surgery drawings, lets see ya crack a joke when you suddenly find yourself trying to swill your mouth with the contents of the urinal waste when you expected mouth wash the next time ya need a tooth out git. :innocent:

Never heard of the place? Near me? :unsure:

Never heard of the place? Near me? :unsure:

sorry got muddled, meant Saltney not Sankey

dunno the name of it, past it a few times when I was working for toyota in Deeside but never gone in, modern retail/shopping park deal, just on the oppersite side of saltney from queensferry

Still nowhere near me :roll:

nearer you than me, the dentist place is in Chester town centre area somewhere, Ill be handing that off to one of the other lads in the office though...... there's no feckin way I'm trying to get in and out of Chester to get to a job site at morning and afternoon rush hour. :rolleyes:

nearer you than me, the dentist place is in Chester town centre area somewhere, Ill be handing that off to one of the other lads in the office though...... there's no feckin way I'm trying to get in and out of Chester to get to a job site at morning and afternoon rush hour. :rolleyes:

Easy! I often do one of my offices in Chester, just don't head into the City centre normal route. Chester is no problem if your clued up.

I actually think they are both nearer to you than me you know Lee?

Queensferry is bloody miles from me lol.

Certainly won't be visiting dentist in those areas. :pancake:

Easy! I often do one of my offices in Chester, just don't head into the City centre normal route. Chester is no problem if your clued up.

I actually think they are both nearer to you than me you know Lee?

Queensferry is bloody miles from me lol.

Certainly won't be visiting dentist in those areas. :pancake:

it aint the town centre Im arsed about.........its the bloody 56 and 53 that both turn into carparks at those times