no power

m787srj

had a spare ignition switch so just tried it out didn't work so I'll. look for a fuse box then. cheers

the symptoms your describing are have too much variance between them, there not even supplied by the same branch of the cab loom which means it can only be the one feature they all have in common and that's the fusebox.

try checking the metal pins in the multiplugs that connect everything to the fusebox- wouldn't be supprised if a few where 'dislodged' when taken out then put back in when you changed the fusebox. intermittant power failure is more commonly a poor connection somewhere, as Shawdreamer says, the only common place is the fusebox and as it was changed last year, I'd check all the wires are in the blocks properly - you've had it working at some point from what you say, so the fusebox does work with it. good luck.

try checking the metal pins in the multiplugs that connect everything to the fusebox- wouldn't be supprised if a few where 'dislodged' when taken out then put back in when you changed the fusebox. intermittant power failure is more commonly a poor connection somewhere, as Shawdreamer says, the only common place is the fusebox and as it was changed last year, I'd check all the wires are in the blocks properly - you've had it working at some point from what you say, so the fusebox does work with it. good luck.

car been running on road for a year or more but i will check thanks

• 1 month later...

got a brand new fuse box from ford. problem now is i have power and car now starts :) but i have no headlights, indicators or wipers. anyone no what might be causing this. everything changed over all new fuses. old relays and all connectors are pushed in correctly i will double check all this in the morning. any info is a great help.

thanks for previous feedback.