Help me pick a clutch?

cherrybeard

Hi there, Eurocarparts are doing 25% off clutches so I typed in my reg and got 5 different options! Could someone please let me know if they are all the same or whether there is a great difference in quality, I don't mind which one I get, just so long as its a decent one.

Reg: p27 prt

ib5 gearbox

thanks in advance!

The Valeo I fitted into my old Si lasted a fair few years (about 2weeks after I bought it till maybe 5-6 years later when I sold it) and god knows how many miles I got out of it (car was on about 54k miles when I got it and 120k'ish when I sold it iirc) so if thats one of the options Id use it.

Just don't get anything from the Mr Clutch in Winsford.

A faulty fitted release bearing caused me to think my gearbox had died and I ended up selling the pride and joy to some cnut called Shawdreamer... :innocent:

Im not a cnut!

Im a tw4t

Hi there, Eurocarparts are doing 25% off clutches so I typed in my reg and got 5 different options! Could someone please let me know if they are all the same or whether there is a great difference in quality, I don't mind which one I get, just so long as its a decent one.

Reg: p27 prt

ib5 gearbox

thanks in advance!

Care to share the options with us?

Ok, Ford want £145 for the clutch kit and my options from eurocarparts are....

LUK (valeo) - £75

LUK (sachs) - £76

LUK (LUK) - £74

Transmech (Valeo) - £52

Transmech (Sachs) - £57

Prices quoted are with discount applied. Why is everyone making each others clutches??

I have some juddering when pulling away and sometimes when dropping down a gear, if my gearbox mount is gone, will it be more convenient to do this and the clutch at the same time?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...