another focus rear disc conversion question sorry

scottybo

im worried that after i fit my focus rear.discs. the wheels will be spaced out enough so that they rub the arches. other than bongo has anyone else done this conversion?

anyone had a problem with it? and will i get any scrub if i do the conversion and run mondy 16s

you should be ok scott,i have 7j 17 and i think they may just have rubbed,but i rolled my arches before i did it,also i went from the rs rear beam to focus...

1.it levelled out the car

2.i ovaled 2 hubs and took 2 months to find another without having to buy a full beam

3.plenty of spares about.

4.spaces wheels out, as even 17 7j look lost in the arches ( imho )

you should be ok scott,i have 7j 17 and i think they may just have rubbed,but i rolled my arches before i did it,also i went from the rs rear beam to focus...

2.i ovaled 2 hubs and took 2 months to find another without having to buy a full beam

u still after these wheels dude?

u still after these wheels dude?

i am,but just havent got time at the moment.

It spaces the wheels to the arches nicely on mine but I'm only running 195/45 16s

I think it spaces 19mm each side iirc

im only using the 250mm standard focus parts dude not the 170 parts. will it still space out that far as that sounds like shed loads to space them out man