daily ride smashed

etrebus

bit of food for thought for you, a friend of mine is in the process of dropping a d series vtec engine into a 3 door metro, apparently its a lot easier than you think as the early rover 200 engines share a lot of the honda engine mounts etc, rover 200 and honda concerto is practically the same car!

maybe you should too ;)

bit of food for thought for you, a friend of mine is in the process of dropping a d series vtec engine into a 3 door metro, apparently its a lot easier than you think as the early rover 200 engines share a lot of the honda engine mounts etc, rover 200 and honda concerto is practically the same car!

maybe you should too ;)

cheers but dont realy want stupid power just a bit more when im pulling the trailer will be happy with a 1.4 or 1.6

just drop a 1400 k series in there then, theyre still 101bhp, should be plenty quick

dont you think he's having enough issue stopping it with the hamster wheel already in it?

you really have to bare in mind that Metro's have the largest crumple zones of any car on the road..... its called "the entire car"

"as they reach the final furlon and last fence......... oh my, dear me, the metro has fallen....it appears to have fallen hard and maybe....yes indeed it appears crippled.... what will now become of this poor steed we ask!"

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/31635.jpg

.....job done, moving on.

"as they reach the final furlon and last fence......... oh my, dear me, the metro has fallen....it appears to have fallen hard and maybe....yes indeed it appears crippled.... what will now become of this poor steed we ask!"

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/31635.jpg

.....job done, moving on.

picking up the bits tomorrow so hopefully it will live on lol