legal stuf to do with work

etrebus

i quit my job as couldn't stand the bosses other half ,walked out now she has deducted from my wages £70 saying that the had to employ someone to finish the job i was doing before i left and £30 for a set of pliers that went missing. i this right/fair? ,for the record i worked there for 6 months and saw 4 people leave because of her foul mouth ,i was staff number 38 in 3 1/2 years one person only lasted 2 days

sounds like a case of "constructive dismissal / contractual breach" and "unlawful deduction of pay" from what you describe.

If it is as you summarize then you'll find dozens of money vulture solicitor firms that specialize in that type of case and offer "no-win-no-fee" terms.

sounds like a case of "constructive dismissal / contractual breach" and "unlawful deduction of pay" from what you describe.

If it is as you summarize then you'll find dozens of money vulture solicitor firms that specialize in that type of case and offer "no-win-no-fee" terms.

the chap that is my other boss is good as gold and dont have any issues with him have know him since school its going to ba shame to fall out would they take into account the high turnover of staff believe me you have never met such a foul mouthed witch lol as her

I'm leaving my job on Friday because of the boss, i guarantee tomorrow (pay day) i will have been stitched up like yourself.

good luck i actually liked the work and without being big headed i was good at it it 6 months no major cock ups which in the motor trade is good i think lol

I'm leaving my job on Friday because of the boss, i guarantee tomorrow (pay day) i will have been stitched up like yourself.

good luck i actually liked the work and without being big headed i was good at it it 6 months no major cock ups which in the motor trade is good i think lol

Yeah haha. Same here, 8 months with no problem with my work. I get on really well with the workshop folk too, but the suits are all giant c0cks! Not only that it's chaos.

Yeah haha. Same here, 8 months with no problem with my work. I get on really well with the workshop folk too, but the suits are all giant c0cks! Not only that it's chaos.

its a shame for me as i was spannering for his f2 i guess no more racing for me the workshop was great too untill the evil witch walked in the door and to top it all you probably saw i crashed my car too and i start new job on monday (dont know how im getting ther yet )

its a shame for me as i was spannering for his f2 i guess no more racing for me the workshop was great too untill the evil witch walked in the door and to top it all you probably saw i crashed my car too and i start new job on monday (dont know how im getting ther yet )

Ahh that's a shame!

Oh dear haha, no i hadn't seen. Hope you're alright though!

Ahh that's a shame!

yes im fine but huge dent in my pride lol it was only a rover 100 but im quite attached to it so going to fix it if i can find the bits

Ahh that's a shame!

yes im fine but huge dent in my pride lol it was only a rover 100 but im quite attached to it so going to fix it if i can find the bits

Glad to hear it bud

believe me you have never met such a foul mouthed witch lol as her

I was born in Liverpool....

So I bet I have....

Theres a reason I never touched a Scouse girl.....

yes fair comment, but i live in devon where the girls are meant to be all farmers daughters sweet and innocent lol

believe me you have never met such a foul mouthed witch lol as her

I was born in Liverpool....

So I bet I have....

Theres a reason I never touched a Scouse girl.....

They wouldn't let you? :roll:

fairly accurate conclusion to be fair.

probably understandable, I mean who'd want to be touched by someone who'd spontaneously vomited when you spoke? :unsure: