Mids meet 3

Lee R

a great laugh, again :thumb:

well done to Scuba Matt for making it, and Toby/Jon/Ant for eventually making it :roll: also to Dave/ Pricey/Rob/Sime, all you guys are a credit to EVO the amount you travel :thumb:

Ian - forgot me stickers ;( dammit :curse: :D

I'm well gutted as I had the slowest car on the way home, Tobes and Ross were leaving me at 130mph ;( :D :roll:

oh, and I have no tyres left now :( :D :eek: ;)

looking forward to the next one :thumb:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, good laugh as always with a good crowd :thumb:

Matt - what a nice bloke, sound :cheers: not you hehehehehe Matt btw!!!! Met you before!!!

I heard Pricey had gone off to the Notts curcuit for the localcruise!!! :D

Dave n Shelly, Simon(s)!! Rob, Ant, Jon n Toby, fair play to you all :thumb: :cheers:

And the other regulars!! :cheers: :cheers:

pics later or 2mora :thumb:

wonder if Jon got to work? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll: he blasted past me on the road towards the motor way so i dunno i think he prob will knowing Jon lol

hd a great night out again thanx for who ever organised it :cheers: :drunk: :thumb:

thanx to dave to the things i bought off him :cheers:

cheers for the case ross :cheers:

stoo keep away from tiddles at the next meet :pancake: :roll:

Got back about half an hour ago after going past my house and driving to the other side of town just to drop sime off!! :vangry:

Cheers for a good night and making me feel welcome, me being one of the new boys and everything :P I forgot that the road leading back up2 the m'way was a 40 and i was doing around 75 before i realised ;( :rolleyes:

Kev mate, ur one funny fu*ker u are! had me in stiches all night :D :pancake: :roll:

Edited by Rob84

3 hours to get there 2 hours home ...I hate sunday drivers :curse:

Anyway thank to everyone for making me welcome it was a fine end to my grand tour of Evo UK and well worth it. Fantastic to meet more of the regular names I see on the board all the time I'll feel even more at ease posting to you all now just got to sort this MSN thing out.

and top job to our senor members of the club for demonstrating the correct way to leave an Evo meet with proper due care and attention :O

Nice to finally get up there even if we were 90mins late :roll:

Never travelled further to get to a Harvester :pancake: but was good to meet everyone again.

Blasted past Evv, Tiddles, Lee and Ross on the way back. Ross - your car keeps up pretty well! but i would have been long gone if it had been from 0-140 :))

Dropped Jon off at 11:45 - he should have been in Central London at 11:30 :O

Be good to see some pics!

and top job to our senor members of the club for demonstrating the correct way to leave an Evo meet with proper due care and attention :O

:thumb: :thumb: :roll: :roll:

I just couldn't help it Matt, I've had Tiddle's tyres on for ages, only put my 'own' on yesterday, so I can't stop having fun :roll: