Mids meet 3

Lee R

Was a fun trip tobys learning the ways of the jedi master JC, have taught him road rage bad manners aggressive driving and weaving through traffic he has yet to master the jedi mind trick of making the driver in front think he is a hamster and causing them to crash and the hard shoulder undertake trick.....starwars.gif

Ross's car was pulling away from tobys im sure of it, toby put it down to having me and Ant in the car and we were convinced ross was using the laughing gas...

which he later told us he wasnt in msn :jaw:

Food wasnt bad the new girl at the till F**ked up our order good and proper and we managed to only pay 10.60 for 2 burgers worth 7£ and 2 drinks worth 2£ each

then her boss realised and made me pay for my burger and potatoe skins seperately :nutter: almost scammed it.... this meant i was last to eat and i was starving

think we got a free lemonade :drunk: :roll:

Managed to blag my way at work the guy im working with wasnt upset because i was late he was more upset at the other guy in our little 3 man team was half pissed and drinking within the last 8 hours whilst working for London Underground is strictly prohibited... U can get your permits taken away from you for being half of the drink driving limit when they breath test you

he stank of beer :drunk: :drunk: :kill:

made me feel glad i was on the soft drinks and didnt get any down me either... X(

Tobys car is fun, i definately think rear wheel drive cars are dodgy and youve gotta be a lot more carefull in the wet or ice <F**k that ill stick with FWD or maybe 4WD> :thumb:

Now im hoping my bad luck will end and the prelude will be back to full strength this week ready for some abuse next weekend :))

8)

Oh and was good to see Lee lay down some rubber as he left, a man after my own heart... Tiddles where were you? he turned the burnout down...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all, was Fcuking good nite again, thanx for eveyone who came, top class nite, good to see the regulars and scuba matt, didnt get to talk to you much and rob84, even tho he sat at side of me hehe, well cant wait till next one, loved Ians shirt and ian cast off to sto hahaha thanx dave for the game, and gald stoo pleased with the office 03, lee was all dressed up hehe and it was bit NESH for ross hahahhhah, k3v always funny as normal with is battered banana haha

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

heres some of my pics:

Evil Stoo and Simonh1

dscf01.JPG

Scuba Matt and Smartly dressed Lee R

dscf02.JPG

Tiddles and Ian new hair

dscf03.JPG

Tiddles again

dscf04.JPG

Sime73 god what a ugly thing

dscf05.JPG

Evv99, Tiddles and Shelly

dscf06.JPG

Toby, JonC and Ant

dscf07.JPG

K3V with his battered banana

dscf08.JPG

Tiddles again

dscf09.JPG

Back of Caps head, minus the cap.

dscf10.JPG

Was a top night lads, sorry i had to leave a bit early, but the in laws called!!! LOL Was nice to meet some new faces, managed to get past 10 mins without calling sime an old man or taking the pee out of his car!!! :D Even my missus calls him old now!!LOL Sorry i didnt talk more to scuba matt or jon, toby, ant etc, will do next time.

Roll on the next one!!!

K3V

P.S. I fcukin hate bananas!! spec battered ones!!!

thanx to everyone on a good night, started off by taking 2 hours to get there cos rob84 circled some services on the m1 to take some pics of a bling bently then never saved the pics :D

nice to meet k3v's other half, very funny and had to turn away when she was eating her 'medium' steak like it was a cadbury's flake and saying "i can't swallow it" :drool:

didn't really get chance to have a yap with everyone but good to see most of you again :thumb:

had a nosey round the cat park on way out and some damn fine cars out there :jaw:

thanx to ian for the sound-card

sorry ant for forgetting

cheers rob for the lift

Top night as always lads 'n' lasses, nice to meet Scuba Matt and have a bit of a chat, car's looking tops mate, can't wait to see it in the daylight. Sorry I left a bit early but I was well tired and I had my babies to feed.....lol.....See you all at Donny.......... :thumb:

I had a great time :) ! It's always fun to meet up and enjoy a social night :thumb: and it was a nice change to meet up with everyone and not be half asleep and grouchy ?( because I had to get up at 4am, unlike Trax etc :P :P :P lol (we have agreed to get a hotel room and stop over locally the night before those events next year! :)) :) :)) :D )

Looking forward to the next one! :)

Ross's car was pulling away from tobys im sure of it, toby put it down to having me and Ant in the car and we were convinced ross was using the laughing gas...

which he later told us he wasnt in msn :jaw:

i'd of had to stopped n turned my bottle on in the boot and then carried on!!! think you may have noticed if i did that!!!!

Anyways, here's my pics!!!

LOOK, its Matt picking his nose!!!!

9e620645.jpg

Matt, Gem, Cap, Simonh1, back of Dave and a scary Ian!!!

7b171a7c.jpg

Sime73 with his wallet out, you should have seen the moths!!!!!!! :D

a92b821e.jpg

Matt hehehehehehe

d4958240.jpg

Sime73

2e4028b1.jpg

Jon C's erm.....food??!! Is it potatoe skins???

20374989.jpg

Jon C :thumb:

a02324df.jpg

3519c6d2.jpg

Looks like you all had a damn good time. I wish I was there but I had a leaking radiator hose that was looking troublesome (according to my very knowledgeable *cough* missus) (pain in the arse)

I will however be coming up to donny for sure now. Just to meet up with you guys again.

I will hopefully fit a new wing by that point!

Sorry to Evv for bein a pain in the arse!! See you @ Donny????

well..

brilliant night.. once we eventually got there :rolleyes:

good to see everyone again.. and see all the gleaming scorts/nissans :D

next time i'll be sure to come in my car and make sure i leave in good time, although it was pretty fun in tobys car on the way there and back.. especially racing Lee and ross on the way home.. Toby was pretty pissed off with fact that ross was almost ;) keeping up :D . although think i spent to much time in his car as i keep trying manouvers which aint coming off in my 1.3 ;(

cant wait for the next one.. will be extra early next time :D

*good pics.. except the one of me

had a top night as always. good to have a chat with a few more folk and good to meet scuba matt on his UK tour :thumb:

Tiddles where were you? he turned the burnout down..

i have issues with burning rubber when i have the 17s on ;( :P

Blasted past Evv, Tiddles, Lee and Ross on the way back.

seriously doubt that was me toby, that roundabout that u would have done a U turn at and headed back to the M1 well i went straight across that :P

might even get some pics up later :D just gotta find some batteries for the camera cos i killed them at work today pissing everyone off with it :))