Mids meet 3

Lee R

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO so now i have a common coloured car and look like a woman!!!!

Stoo likes you though mate......... :thumb:

next time there is a meet and stoo is gonna be anywhere near i'm taking a can of pepper spray and a rape alarm!!!!

lmao :roll: :roll:

did we miss something ?(

apart from most of the evening :(

well at the start of the evening i was seated between evv and shelly and oposite stoo, but then all of a sudden i felt a foot rubbing on mine and it didn't move away as if to say it was accidental so i was a little worried and then to further my worries stoo then admits it was him and seemed quite happy with himself :O that why i ended up sitting over with lee, ross and matt and my jacket etc was all over with shelly and evv! decided what was in the jacket wasn't worth it!

well at the start of the evening i was seated between evv and shelly and oposite stoo, but then all of a sudden i felt a foot rubbing on mine and it didn't move away as if to say it was accidental so i was a little worried and then to further my worries stoo then admits it was him and seemed quite happy with himself :O that why i ended up sitting over with lee, ross and matt and my jacket etc was all over with shelly and evv! decided what was in the jacket wasn't worth it!

:roll: