southend 24/01/04

B19 JUB

thought id be the first to say what a good night it was last night,better turn out than last time and hats off to rob for making the trip from wales,well done fella :thumb:

was some mental motors down there inculding an absolutely mental saxo with a wild bodykit :eek:

best part was racing russ after others got left back and we had to go back to catch up with them and not forgetting the two blondes in a mint rst :drool:

im sure when the others wake up there will be some pics on here as most had digi cams with them so expect thos soon :D

Brilliant but cold night! :D :thumb:

Good to meet up with everyone again and meet Rob. Well done for makin the trip down mate :thumb:

managed to take some pics but not great quality i'm affraid :(

Ryan aka Finesse, Ralph, Russ & Jon

evo_cars.jpg

Ryan again

evo_cars2.jpg

Rob

evo_cars4.jpg

Steve

evo_cars5.jpg

Jon

evo_cars3.jpg

Spotted a few people too, LondonGirlRacer. Very nice car.. gotta be one of the finest Orions around. Also is quick and me and Tob noticed on the way back to london.

spotted2.jpg

spotted1.jpg

Guy from MkvR, sorry not sure of your user name. Lovely Car!

spotted3.jpg

A few others..

various.jpg

various_cossie.jpg

various3.jpg

various4.jpg

put his foot down as i took the pic :curse: but quite a nice pic :D

vrrooomm.jpg

fav car of the night..

z3c.jpg

z3.jpg

Edited by ANT

What a class night!!! :D

Racing Jub down the a13 at about 120mph :rolleyes:

And look what i found!!! :O :O :O

Southend_24.jpgaf583fea.jpg

what a stunner :)) shame some 17 yr old gimp was behind the wheel with hardcore pumpin out a stereo ;( 8o SACRILIDGE! - Im sure Lee will agree :P

Genuine Mint E30 BMW too

dac9515a.jpg

That was a real class car :D

So did no one get any pictures of my burn out as i left then??? ;(

Did another one a bit further up the road and nearly choked in the car lol smells good! :drool:

Cant wait for the next one :devil: Should definatly be absoultely packed in the summer!!

hey guys just managed to get on a comp in the library in Norwich!!!!

took me a good while to get up to norwich after the meet but it was a good laugh!!

BEFORE I START I'D LIKE TO MAKE A SMALL COMMENT ON THE GIRLS IN THE MINT RED "RST" :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:(should do for a while) if they come on this board send em my way!!!!!!

there was a nice WALES RALLY G.B scooby down there too how come noone mentioned that?? ?( ?( ?( :rolleyes:

shame the was no rally prep'd mk2 scorts.

i think if i got some spare cash and a spare weekend i'll be coming down again in the summer, (be a bit warmer then)

i think i'll bring a few mates wiv me too gimme someone to talk to on the journey :tired: :))

and cheers for all the praise for making it down from wales :cheers: but hey, you only live once so what the hell!!!!! :D

great pics Ant :thumb: but shame you didn't get a front end view of my car with the "it'll do for now" :P bad boy styling on the lights. :rolleyes:

what happened to the pics that were taken at Thurrock services?? cos not sure who it was but someone got a good few pics up there!!!

be good to see what they turned out like.

im making a trip to "Fiesta Frenzy" later 8) (its only just up the road from where me old man lives) to see what they would charge to have pieces welded in place instead of those crappy bits of tin which only look good in the night!!!!

also the demo car E36 beemer from autofashion was there cos i passed it on the way out of southend.

these computers aint all that fast so i'll put up a pic in a min

Rob.