CAN ANY ONE HELP??

lottie

Well as u know i gota MK6 :D ... fing is i ada standard ford tape player in it b4 ;) i put my own pioneer one in 8) and the front i ad to buy (cuz old one was the square one) keeps breakin as there is nufin at the back to hold stereo in properly :vangry: .. any ideas on what i could do?? :tired: really bugging me now! :curse:

PLEASE HELP!!!!

FANX 4 HELP U CHEEKY MONKEYS!!!! :evil:

I bought the front conversion plate fing grom Halfords so the fronts ok but nufin to hold the H/U in at the back so just keeps braking the front conversion bit... :vangry:

duno how i can get some thing to support the back of the H/U..... X(

No cage or nufin as was the square shaped b4 :tired:

FANX 4 HELP U CHEEKY MONKEYS!!!!  :evil:

I bought the front conversion plate fing grom Halfords so the fronts ok but nufin to hold the H/U in at the back so just keeps braking the front conversion bit...  :vangry:

duno how i can get some thing to support the back of the H/U.....  X(

No cage or nufin as was the square shaped b4  :tired:

this is everything u need

the long thing is the rail that fits inside the dash above the head unit, the small bit is wat fits on the back of the head unit itself and that slides along the rail to support it :thumb:

Oh dear..... must b a gal fing cuz i chucked them bits wen i bought the front... woops! X(

I fitted it like u just said but dint make much difference to me ?( so falt it was poo and bined it... :pancake:

DOH! :curse:

Ill buy yet another one and keep the bitz this time (3rd time lucky :D )

Thanks

p.s im noy blond :tired: either - brunette! :))

• 2 weeks later...

Ive just got mine today and am having same problems, screwed tjhe mounting thing to back of my headunit which supports it okish at the back, but the front just dangles about, nothin to sit on :(

Ohh and do u take the original ford long bit out and put the new one in or is it alrite using the ford one caus they both seem to do the same job

Edited by Blimey