This months mags....

Lee R

Fast Ford: Great Pics of Kev and his car, the write up is TURD!!!!! :rolleyes: :curse:

also, a saff Cos styled EXACTLY how I wanted mine :rolleyes: :curse: ;( :D

Performance Ford: We are this months 'net directory' feature :cheers: :thumb: , havnt seen it myself, cos the mag is late out, but been informed by a subscriber that its ace :drunk: :thumb:

Fast Ford: Great Pics of Kev and his car, the write up is TURD!!!!! :rolleyes: :curse:

also, a saff Cos styled EXACTLY how I wanted mine :rolleyes: :curse: ;( :D

Performance Ford: We are this months 'net directory' feature :cheers: :thumb: , havnt seen it myself, cos the mag is late out, but been informed by a subscriber that its ace :drunk: :thumb:

Any pics? Whats up with the write up? as long as he dont call me a T*at i dont care lol!

Fast Ford: Great Pics of Kev and his car, the write up is TURD!!!!! :rolleyes:  :curse:

also, a saff Cos styled EXACTLY how I wanted mine :rolleyes:  :curse:  ;(  :D

Performance Ford: We are this months 'net directory' feature :cheers:  :thumb: , havnt seen it myself, cos the mag is late out, but been informed by a subscriber that its ace :drunk:  :thumb:

Any pics? Whats up with the write up? as long as he dont call me a T*at i dont care lol!

just didnt say anything that you said. Didnt mention Pete just 'the work was done before' and said you bought it of 'an internet site' not EVO X(

great pics though chap :thumb: