No Cossie at Trax

Lee R

:(  :(  :( Gutted.

Ill speak to you tomorrow about who it is thats at fault, cos no carrier takes this long mate!!  :vangry:

apprently it Business Post Kev, was sent Thursday (yesterday).....(me and Giles been getting lied to by the firm doing the Turbo)

I just 'expected' next day, perhaps expecting too much :( :rolleyes:

Edited by Lee R

Lee, not too much at all, I ordered some oil from Reyland at 3.30 Thursday afternoon, and it was delivered thsi morning at 7.50am!!! By business post!!

They delivered my wheels too, and they were next day!! :vangry: :vangry:

In fact, you got the tracking number? Im just setting up an account with business post today!! :cheers:

:(  :(  :( Gutted.

Ill speak to you tomorrow about who it is thats at fault, cos no carrier takes this long mate!!  :vangry:

apprently it Business Post Kev, was sent Thursday (yesterday).....(me and Giles been getting lied to by the firm doing the Turbo)

I just 'expected' next day, perhaps expecting too much :( :rolleyes:

Mate you have my sympathy. I know exactly how you feel similar things have happened to me. Like when I was getting a gear box sent to me. And they sent it, 3 times cus they kept sending the wrong one. Tis a pain in the arse.

Cant you shout at anyone??? :(

dunno about being as gutted as past caring ;( :rolleyes:

still no turbo. ;(

i know how gutted u r mate.. been lookin forward to driving up to this show for ages and now my car aint gonna b there ;(

only difference is mine is my fault! damn RWD! :rolleyes: