oops!

ANT

have u been given a quote for the repairs

no quotes.. but it dont matter how much now.. just want it back!

should have friend of the family puttin the front end on, and he knows sprayers.. so hopefully gonna get a decent deal

No way man, lucky the engine is in the back overwise that could of turned out nasty, so it is true about how much of a death wish they are in the wet ?

it is mate, u will not speak to one MR2 owner that hasn't spun out. Its just about where you end up, unfortunately ant ended up inbeded into a postbox. Lucky for us tho parts are pretty cheap!

my mate with the 200SX that was with us at the RR day, almost killed himself in his MR2 that he b4. was going round a suprisingly banked left hand bend and the rear overtook the front, he over corrected, span out good and proper and hit a foot square wooden gate post just behind his seat 8o the car wrapped its self around the post almost and twisted too, was seriously lucky not to have died :(

cheers ian.. have actually seen this.. but the money i'm spending.. i jus want it back the way it was asap.. maybe bodykit in the future 8) if i can b bothered :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...