some new pics of mine

Dazza

LMFAO @ sum ppl! :roll: :roll: :roll:

I know i wouldn't personally butcher up a mint S1, but that came with the intercooler etc, it is what it is with motorsport cred, and the raised bonnet looks the fcukin' badger's nadgers :drool:

only thing i'd do personally is swap the voodoos, which IMO make it look more smooth standard stylee than motorsport for sum slaaaaaaag style rims, like black spokey ones

but yeah, i fcukin' love that, awesome! :drool: :drool: :drool:

:thumb:

cheers guys well everything on the car is for function really the raised bonnet lets out so much heat its unreal! the sunstrip is there coz i don't wana be blinded by the sun lol no interior! so no sun visors! and the intercooler I think looks proper agro and gets plenty of cold air which is what ya want on a turbo'd car :D

but I might change it for a front mounted large capacity intercooler but ain't decided yet as they are a few dolla!

plenty more planned for it yet as well just sorting al the impportant bits at the mo :cheers:

as for pod times I haven't had a chance to take it up there yet but am busting to get up there so hopefully early next year when the cossie management is on it will be ripping the strip up :D but I expect it to get low 14's 8) scares plenty of cossies on the road as well ;)

thanks for all the comments