Women

speedy_pete

lol. funny but never mind its only a scooby doo.

dont get me wrong nice cars i think but no individuality. too many people have them so they arent special. i think they are a car for people with too much money and no imagination. but thats MO. i thnik modded cars you have done yourself show character and they are all individual :thumb:

lol. funny but never mind its only a scooby doo.

dont get me wrong nice cars i think but no individuality. too many people have them so they arent special. i think they are a car for people with too much money and no imagination. but thats MO. i thnik modded cars you have done yourself show character and they are all individual  :thumb:

:O

i agree 100% :thumb:

• 5 weeks later...

just saying but all subaru`s are not the same.They may look similar but most there are only a handful made and they are not the same under the bonnet.There is verions were there are only 50 made and verions were there are 100 made like mine.Most have handbuilt engines so you can not say they are not special because they are.Just had to say coz it gets annoying when people say things like that about imprezas when most are totally different.I used to say similar until i bought one and realised how stupid i was until i drove it,looked under the bonnet & inside.

Sorry just had to have my say not causing trouble just my views,Cheers