Kent Meet

Lee R

sounds like u all had great fun after i left :( next time iv got to stay longer, really wana drive with u lot. and bexy and kirsty sorry didnt get to speak to u, i dont think thepub woulda aprecaited me shouting across the room some how lol, maybe nxt time. :)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might of been cramped but wen we arrived me and ross counted about 4 2 seater table and 2 4 seaters, then those ppl went up top so we sat down, but a cpl ppl decided to sit on the 4 seater at the bottom :thumb: so u might of had room then, but wen we got there there def wasnt :D :P

indeed, dont make us out to be the bad guys :P :roll:

if there was so much room, why didnt come and get us all? ?( :(

fcuk off lee....i wanna be darth vader :roll: :roll: :pancake:

6.jpg

Scotteh Vader says.....

tie-fighter_vader2.jpg

I can get u from kent to manchester in less than a minute....so hop on board....cheap prices 2....who knows....we may see some rebels on the way :thumb:

Edited by Scotteh

indeed, dont make us out to be the bad guys :P  :roll:

if there was so much room, why didnt come and get us all? ?(  :(

thought someone did and u lot didn't come??? ?(

Ahh well.....we know for next time to hire a field in Dorset...plenty of room then!

Thats fine Jade.... :D

put aside a fair wack for petrol kev...cost me about £90 in total just on fuel  :jaw:  ;(

edit: about 2 and a bit full tanks in all

just worked out it cost me 100 for petrol at weekend :jaw:

was worth it though, was a good evo meet :D

How the Fcuk did you manage that ?(

erm... 250 to bluewater and kent meet? which route did you take? via northampton?!?!?!?! 8o

they are estimates mate, its a bit under 100miles each way down the A2/M2 and to kirsty's house. suppose itll b more like 190-200 miles then BUT the trip counter thing was on 219 when i got home so i deffo did 1000 miles cos it was on 200 when i left :)