My recent body mod :(

Markt8

It makes perfect sense to me, which is probably why In over 10years driving, i've never had an crash, my fault or otherwise!

bullshite cos of your driving, you cant judged what other people are gonna do

i was crashed into when i was stopped at lights, how was i supposed to avoid that??? they teach you how to avoid that when u learnt, i must have missed that lesson out!!!

somebody crashed into the back of mark and then he went into somebody else as he was pushed into them from the force!!! how was he supposed to avoid that???

:baby:

actually thats not quite true. I've avoided countless accidents cos i've judges what some morons are about to do.

Ross was in my white one when he picked it up, we got to some lights, I went through, Ross stopped, Paul thought he was gonna jump them so didnt break, if Ross hadnt have had superb observation and moved forward cos he saw in his mirror that Paul could well be about to plough up his arse, my white car and Pauls could have been damaged. :thumb:

when sitting at lights, you should be looking in ya mirrors and at the traffic light colour in turn, no-where else untill it green :thumb:

so Mr Crisp has some methods in his madness :D

I agree mark couldnt have avoided it, cos he was boxed in so to speak :thumb:

i was using an example, i could not have avoided my accident, there was a car in front and she went in the back of me an i stopped about 2cm away from the car in front so even if i moved forward she wud of still crashed into me, she was also on her phone at the time

the point i was trying to make was that u cant ALWAYS see what other people are gonna do an aviod accidents which is what it sounded like that guy was saying.......i was using an example X( u see what i mean ?(

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car's gone mate, been taken away and I've been paid out.  Couldn't take anything off the outside of the car so I've only got the CD player, etc for sale.

Everyone knows the crash wasn't your fault anyway mark, some people on here must just think they're amazing drivers, some even think they've got the power to control what other people do in their cars ha ha.

I don't come on here often neither, now we know why ha ha

Didnt know yours had gone Dave!! Loved that car!!

Yeah I crashed it a few weeks ago, it's been written off, got my money so gonna get another car soon. Before anyone asks I crashed the car myself, no-one else's fault so don't even bother with your amazing comments mr crisp

Obviously I should have gotten the facts, BEFORE I opened my gob, sorry guys! But lucky noone was hurt, is the main thing!

I just think a lot of drivers fail to realise a few things about the road. Sure people gripe about speed limits, road markings, and traffic control. But, they will always be there, as long as people choose to drive with bad habits, just like the lorry driver!

People forget the simplest of things, green does not mean go, its means go if its clear and safe to do so. 30mph does not mean you do 30mph, it means MAXIMUM speed limit 30...less if the conditions of the road are bad.

I love to drive at bang on 30mph on a 30mph, having a modded car, some drivers expect you to lamp it around...if only, too many speed bumps around here now, so its mostly 15-20mph MAX! LOL

Obviously I should have gotten the facts, BEFORE I opened my gob, sorry guys! But lucky noone was hurt, is the main thing!

I just think a lot of drivers fail to realise a few things about the road. Sure people gripe about speed limits, road markings, and traffic control. But, they will always be there, as long as people choose to drive with bad habits, just like the lorry driver!

People forget the simplest of things, green does not mean go, its means go if its clear and safe to do so. 30mph does not mean you do 30mph, it means MAXIMUM speed limit 30...less if the conditions of the road are bad.

I love to drive at bang on 30mph on a 30mph, having a modded car, some drivers expect you to lamp it around...if only, too many speed bumps around here now, so its mostly 15-20mph MAX! LOL

Totally agree fella, but i do drive to fast sometimes, but thats because im a delivery driver. Ive never hit anyone or ever even come close to crashing. thats in 2yrs nearly since my test :)

Seeing that lorry shuck me up really bad when it was gonna hit me 8o

Mark

• 4 weeks later...