My recent body mod :(

Markt8

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if someone hit me, who was technically unsinsured for having mods, I wouldn't blame anyone but myself, for not paying due care and attention on the road, for an accident that could have been avoided, if i'd driven the way I was taught  to drive...

WTF dude, that makes no sense wat so ever :eek:

It makes perfect sense to me, which is probably why In over 10years driving, i've never had an crash, my fault or otherwise!

bullshite cos of your driving, you cant judge what other people are gonna do

i was crashed into when i was stopped at lights, how was i supposed to avoid that??? they teach you how to avoid that when u learnt, i must have missed that lesson out!!!

somebody crashed into the back of mark and then he went into somebody else as he was pushed into them from the force!!! how was he supposed to avoid that???

:baby:

I think if someone hit me, who was technically unsinsured for having mods, I wouldn't blame anyone but myself, for not paying due care and attention on the road, for an accident that could have been avoided, if i'd driven the way I was taught  to drive...

WTF is that all about.Your sitting at lights a wagon hits you from behind (ploughed) into the back of you and you hit the car in front i would not say thats driving without paying due care and attention . Whats he suppose to do jump out and stop it :innocent: he even managed to put the handbrake on in time so obviously he was paying attention

Car's gone mate, been taken away and I've been paid out. Couldn't take anything off the outside of the car so I've only got the CD player, etc for sale.

Everyone knows the crash wasn't your fault anyway mark, some people on here must just think they're amazing drivers, some even think they've got the power to control what other people do in their cars ha ha.

I don't come on here often neither, now we know why ha ha

WTF is that all about.Your sitting at lights a wagon hits you from behind (ploughed) into the back of you and you hit the car in front i would not say thats driving without paying due care and attention . Whats he suppose to do jump out and stop it  :innocent:  he even managed to put the handbrake on in time so obviously he was paying attention

ahhhh so u havent discovered ur superman powers yet? :P found i had mine a while, shud of seen me bench press the arctic that tried to run me over....that'll teach him :D :roll:

seriously tho....how the hell does ur "teaching" help u avoid being ploughed into from behind? lol :roll:

Sorry, wasn't having a dig at anyone, just saying that modded car drivers sometimes get a bad rap, or rep, and that if i was responsible for an accident, wouldn't be the type of person to point to a modded car driver...being a modded car driver/owner doesn't mean we drive like idiots, as the public has this misperception of us.

If we spend so much money on our cars, why would we choose to drive like an idiot?

Just hope you next modded car looks as good, shame about the lorry incident, looked like a sweet mota.

Car's gone mate, been taken away and I've been paid out.  Couldn't take anything off the outside of the car so I've only got the CD player, etc for sale.

Everyone knows the crash wasn't your fault anyway mark, some people on here must just think they're amazing drivers, some even think they've got the power to control what other people do in their cars ha ha.

I don't come on here often neither, now we know why ha ha

Didnt know yours had gone Dave!! Loved that car!!

It makes perfect sense to me, which is probably why In over 10years driving, i've never had an crash, my fault or otherwise!

bullshite cos of your driving, you cant judged what other people are gonna do

i was crashed into when i was stopped at lights, how was i supposed to avoid that??? they teach you how to avoid that when u learnt, i must have missed that lesson out!!!

somebody crashed into the back of mark and then he went into somebody else as he was pushed into them from the force!!! how was he supposed to avoid that???

:baby:

actually thats not quite true. I've avoided countless accidents cos i've judges what some morons are about to do.

Ross was in my white one when he picked it up, we got to some lights, I went through, Ross stopped, Paul thought he was gonna jump them so didnt break, if Ross hadnt have had superb observation and moved forward cos he saw in his mirror that Paul could well be about to plough up his arse, my white car and Pauls could have been damaged. :thumb:

when sitting at lights, you should be looking in ya mirrors and at the traffic light colour in turn, no-where else untill it green :thumb:

so Mr Crisp has some methods in his madness :D

I agree mark couldnt have avoided it, cos he was boxed in so to speak :thumb:

bullshite cos of your driving, you cant judge what other people are gonna do

i'm sure Paul will be able to clarify this but when Lee bought Robs white car i drove it back, we went to the pub for lunch and i was 3rd in line with Paul being last in the convoy, came to a roundabout and the lights went red, think Lee was sort of on Amber when he passed and although i was in Matts world of Notts a red light is a red light so i stopped, Paul although had other ideas n when realising i had stopped braked and skidded. Now, if i'd have just sat there he would have gone into me, but as i was on the biting point waiting for next green i just drove over the white line and out of danger as he skidded to a halt!!!!!

Think i managed to avoid an accident :thumb:

Bit of observation of sight and sound :cheers: